Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detail for Charity... well, kinda. Trashed Toyota Avalon - Corrected and Coated.

gotta love the 22ple..I have it on my car and it is amazing how easy it is to keep clean and shiny!
    You have activated my special ability....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detail for Charity... well, kinda. Trashed Toyota Avalon - Corrected and Coated.

Quote Originally Posted by groebuck View Post
    gotta love the 22ple..I have it on my car and it is amazing how easy it is to keep clean and shiny!
    No doubt - a great product. Unfortunately I believe this is going to be my last car that I use it on.

Retired Professional Detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, fantastic work! Looks like a lot of time and sweat put into this one. The depth and gloss looks fantastic. I`d like to try the SF4500 sometime as I find myself needing to use the FG400 a lot.

Post Thanks / Like

How come you are giving up on 22ple?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brunkel View Post
    Wow, fantastic work! Looks like a lot of time and sweat put into this one. The depth and gloss looks fantastic. I`d like to try the SF4500 sometime as I find myself needing to use the FG400 a lot.
    ^FF4500 is definitely a good polish to have on your shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by groebuck View Post
    How come you are giving up on 22ple?
    ^Being an authorized CQuartz Finest Installer left me questioning why I was continuing to offer 22PLE. They are somewhat similar in that they are silica based coatings, however Finest is superior and provides me (as a business) with much more resources and information to provide to potential customers about the product. Corey @ CarPro-US provides some of the best customer service I have ever experienced, and he is truly passionate about Finest and everything it can do for its users. 22PLE is greatly lacking in the scientific info and product info which makes it harder to market. Aside from Finest being a superior coating, the exclusivity of it makes it more desirable to many potential customers, and they also like the 2 year warranty it provides.

I will continue to support 22ple because it is really a good product, I still have it on my personal vehicles at this moment in time. If someone asks me if they should try it out on their own, I`d definitely say yes! ... but I`m not going to continue to offer it to my customers.

Retired Professional Detailer

Post Thanks / Like

ahhhhh. k got it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information