Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GTechniq North America Kevin@GTNA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2014 Nissan GTR Premium getting the Executive Gtechniq Protection Detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Reflectiveauto View Post
    Well this sweet car came to me with only 120 miles after picked up from the dealership. Being white it did have some very light swirls but nothing too serious that a 1 Step polish with my AutoBrite Direct UK Cherry Glaze with a LC White pad couldnt polish out after a wash and clay.

The exterior recieved Gtechniq C1 and EXO

Interior recieved Gtechniq C4

The wheels received Gtechniq C1 and EXO
    Great work! Thanks for posting. I do have you beat though. 17 year old high school kid had a black GT-R. Worked 3 days on it. He took it to NYC and crashed it....

GTechniq North America Kevin@GTNA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gloss View Post
    That`s a decent product, and it`s not overpriced. Reminds me of Prep All. For less than $10, I wouldn`t skip that step. Both products do require a lot of towel folding and flipping.
    Second this. DO NOT skip the Prep/Wipe Down step. It`s worth it to take an extra 10-15 minutes to get the car wiped down properly before applying our coatings, or any other coatings for that matter.

Post Thanks / Like

Great photographs!

Post Thanks / Like

I just wanted to warn everyone that the panel wipe while excellent on paint, should never be used on 3m venture shield. It dulled the film. I was able to polish it back easily with some pro polish but I was a bad surprise to me. Luckily I was able to see the issue before I wiped too much. Never forget the feeling like ok, flash off already, uh, oh we have a problem. Just when I though I was done polishing for the day. Pro polish on a cutting pad, followed by pro polish on a polishing pad and then some IPA at around 40% IPA and 60% distiller water and done.

The EXO is still on almost 2 years later. Love that stuff. Btw that the v1. I have v2 on my daily and it still there too. That car has 24k hard miles. And the EXO v2 has been on board for just about all of them.

Post Thanks / Like

It happens when your born in $$$$$. Happened to me hah.

Nice ride! See them, vipers and lambos quite often since we roll on highways together...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information