Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I applied it yesterday to my white Integra and the first thing I noticed was that I could see the reflection of my tail light lenses in the bumper. The lights weren`t even on but the reflection was very clear. As some of you might have realized by now, I like taking pictures of my car. I love looking at it. I have never seen a reflection like this.

When I got to work today and I got out of the car, the first thing I saw was the reflection, clear as day, of the cars on the other side of the parking lot in the fender. I am blown away by how great this looks. Pinnacle Paste Glaz came nowhere near this in shine. Absolutly amazing. I wish I had taken my camera with me. I wasn`t expecting it to be that reflective.

Everytime I try something new I am amazed. Klasse blew me away. PPG blew me away. Blackfire is amazing. And now the Souveran has me drooling. If you are trying to decide between getting the PPG or Souveran then I would say go for the Souveran. It is unbelivable!! I`ll post pics soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    sounds awesome. i can`t wait to see the pics :up

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll get some good shots soon. Thanks so much Tim! This is amazing stuff. You were so right about that. I have perma-grin now.

Post Thanks / Like
    great - glad to know it DOES improve white cars. I think C240 was asking this.

How did you like the ease of application and buffing?

Post Thanks / Like
    At the risk of sounding like Barbra Streisand, I will say its just like buttah! Application is a piece of cake. If you have used Pinnacle Paste Glaz then you will be familiar with how well Pinnacle carnuba goes on. I haven`t ever used anything to compare it to. It really is like rubbing butter on your car. The removal is a breeze too. The shine was instant. One second there was a dull reflection and the next it was like looking in a mirror. Really unbelievable. I can`t wait to put this on a dark car!

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you like the souveran. It is a great wax, doesn`t last as long as a polymer, but its so easy to apply.

Please post pictures

Jason

Post Thanks / Like
    That reminds me... I have a white car just washed and a can of Souveran sitting next to car. What was I thinking!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have some pictures to attach. This probably won`t impress a lot of you with dark cars but we white car drivers understand how freakin hard it is to get a reflection out of white. Especially in direct sunlight. A couple of these pictures are in direct sunlight but some others are on the shaded side of the car so you can see how deep the reflection goes. These pics really don`t do the car justice. I had uploaded them to my photo host but they lose some resolution in the transfer so I thought I`d just attach them.

Post Thanks / Like
    more..

Post Thanks / Like
    check this out! In direct sunlight even!

Post Thanks / Like
    Last one. I`m just blown away by how awesome this stuff looks on a light car. I don`t know why I even bothered with the Paste Glaz! I should have gone straight for the Souveran!

This one is cool because I`m a good 4 or 5 feet away from the back of the car. I used the zoom a little on this. You can still sort of see my reflection in the trunk. Wow.

Post Thanks / Like
    :up Looks great
    Fmr Nascar,Arca & USAC driver

96 Mitsu GST
    02 Vette Z06
    03 S2000

Post Thanks / Like
    Incredible! Its sooo hard to get good pictures of "wet" and reflective white cars for me. It looks perfect in my eyes, but once I snap that picture, its gone.

:up

Post Thanks / Like

DA Microfiber System....Mercedes...

Very nice Mercedes SUV, that?s had a pretty rough life. New owner that wanted it looking good again.

Process:

DA Microfiber Pads
    DA Compound
    Topped with the new Finishing Wax, but had to work the wax a bit to remove a bit of haze. Then a hand application of the same Finishing Wax due to a light haze from the MF Pads(I assume).

Befores:

Post Thanks / Like
    And the Afters:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information