Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Post Thanks / Like
    RYAN - No silicone. Just a lot of Z5. Thanks! Man, your Jetta looks like a MIRROR! Great Job! :up

So, who says polymer can`t look like Carnauba? lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    here`s a newer photo of my Jetta, Klasse`d.

Post Thanks / Like
    and here`s one of my previous car, 99 Honda Civic. This was 3M IHG and blitz.

Post Thanks / Like
    And all these are afforded on a detailers salary?...WOW

heres mine

bad quality pic though..

-aggr3ssor-

Post Thanks / Like
    GREAT PICS GUYS! I have to close this one down.... It is getting to big and using a ton of net space!

:bounce
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like

Not you Everyday Lamborghini Gallardo.......

Ladies and Gentle men, I would like for you to meet Victoria.......a 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo. But this isn`t your everyday Lamborghini. This bad girl was built through and through by none other then the legendary Underground Racing. the Factory V10 560hp engine wasn`t enough for Kyle over at Top Gun Customz. So he called in the best of the Best to fix the problem. Now with the Underground Racing Twin Turbo build, she is now putting out over 1500 horse power on Full boost. Here is a Video of the Car setting the worlds fastest land speed record for a 6 speed Lamborghini Gallardo at 241.7mph! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyj7D1zTSBc

This car is a dream car to many, and It was an honor to have gotten to work on it. Since Kyle takes such good care of his cars, it didn`t need a Full paint correction. but it did need a good freshening up.

Here are few before pics.

So I began by wetting down the engine bay and around the outside of the engine bay to prevent any spotting on the paint from the APC (All Purpose Cleaner).

P.S. Excuse the Sunglasses, it was just so bright and sunny outside, and I was tired of squinting so much.

Then I foamed down the engine bay with some APC (All Purpose Cleaner) and agitated it with various brushes getting into all the tight spots. and then thoroughly rinsed it.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___20 ^

One it was rinsed, I got out my Metro Magic air and blew out all the standing water in all the crevices.

After it was all dry, I applied 303 aerospace protectant to all of the engine bay protecting it from all UV rays and conditioning all plastics and rubber.

So now that the engine bay was cleaned, now it`s time for the wheels.

I soaked them down thoroughly with P21s Wheel Gel letting it dwell eating at the brake dust. This wheel gel is pH ballanced and is safe on all types and finishes of wheels. It also will not harm ceramic brakes like other Acidic or Alkaline types of wheels cleaners.

I used various brushes includeing the EZ-Detail brush which has a flexible brush part so I am able to reach all areas of the wheels.

Now its time for the Wash! I started by Foaming the car down with a APC and letting it dwell allowing the cleaners to break down any grime and let it roll off without scratching the paint. I let it dwell for about 5 minutes and took a few pictures every little few seconds.

Then rinsed...

And for the Wash process. I treated the car to a Special Blackfire Treatment using Blackfire Gloss Shampoo and Conditioner, a Two Bucket method and a 100% sheep skin wash mitt.

Post Thanks / Like

Once rinsed, I dried the car off with a reTHICKulous microfiber towel. it is over 3x thicker then the average microfiber towel and I was able to dry the entire car without ringing the towel out once.

after it was dried by towel, I took my Metro Magic air and blew out all the crevices and wheels making sure there was no water left anywhere.

I pushed the car back into the garage and began polishing all of the aluminum piping and intercooler using Busches polish.

Its gonna be a busy summer for me!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____20^

Next was the Clay bar step, the car had a really bad film of black overspray or Lead soot coating all over the paint. I`m not sure what it was because the car runs on 116 octane leaded fuel and the lead builds up on the tailpipes and everything else. either way I used Claymagic Blue clay the first time, but after feeling the paint when I wiped off the Lube I could still feel the contaminants on the surface. So I upped it to the Red Clay which is a Medium grade and I had to go over the car 2-3 times to remove it all.

After Claying the car, it was time for the Sealant. Like always, my number one choice is Blackfire Wet Diamond you just cant compete with its all around Look,Feel,Duability, and its ease of removal.

I applied the Blackfire Wet Diamond using a Autoglym perfect palm applicator pad.

While the Blackfire Wet Diamond Paint sealant was curing I started polishing on the tail pipes. since this car uses leaded fuel, the lead build up was really bad on the tips. I used #0000 steel wool and some Busches Polish to remove the soot and lead buildup to reveal an amazing shine!

To prevent any UV damage I treated all the interior with 303 protectant

And now.........What you`ve all be waiting for......the final Shots!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for viewing and have a blessed day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Phenomenal! Thanks for sharing it with us here at TID.

Post Thanks / Like
    :drool5::drool5::drool5::drool5::drool5::drool5::d rool5::drool5::drool5:
    WOW!!!!!
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    I want a garage like that! Even without the cars, that`s my dream garage. Unfortunately, he seems to not have a Porsche ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice Job! :
    Michalski Detailing, LLC | Serving Columbia, SC and surrounding areas

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information