Post Thanks / Like
    Whats good to keep your wheel wells looking nice. I have a 4x4 so I can get in there easily..

LW

Post Thanks / Like
    Scrub them down every wash with a stiff brush and when dry, apply some protectant. If you have old armor all sitting around, use it up. Otherwise, you can always use the forum gold standard (303) or another comparable product.

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Yell00ITR [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>Scrub them down every wash with a stiff brush and when dry, apply some protectant. If you have old armor all sitting around, use it up. Otherwise, you can always use the forum gold standard (303) or another comparable product. [/b]</blockquote>
    WHAT HE SAID^
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like
    To get my wheel wells clean, I use Simple Green and a brush. It really dissolves the road grime well, but be careful not to get any overspray on your paint!

Post Thanks / Like
    I do mine after while I am doing the tires or after. I scrub with soft brush so as not to scratch the plastic thingy. Then when done I coat with CHEAPO protectant. For a nice touch I also dress the brake lines and clean inside the bumpers and areas where if you look you can see it.

Watch for them little thingys that stick out like bolts plastic clips and stuff. They tear up brushes and may be dislodged or such.

Be carefull not to get protectants on the tire tread as this can be dangerous when driving!

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Guess, use the cheap stuff in the wheel wells. IMO 303 is too expensive to use in wheel wells, cheap stuff like Armor All should be fine.
    Taking my signature to it`s MAXIMUM POTENTIAL

Post Thanks / Like
    When I`m bored, I just stop by the pressure washer and hand clean my wheels there, spray the soap off the rims, spray the wheel wells and spray under the car as best as I can.

:bounce

Post Thanks / Like
    my truck also sits high enough that walking up to the truck you can see under the wells very good.I try to wash them or as much as I can with an old wash mitt,I dont feel that a brush gets it good enough.

The areas that are painted I just clean with soap and water without any protectant afterwards.The areas that are plastic or the tar type paper ( do not know what the real name for this may be?)I will wipe down with armor all.The real smooth black painted places like the frame and brake line covers I also wipe these down with armor all.

My wife`s Xterra is white and the wells looked to dirty all the time because of the crappy overspray look.I cleaned them very well and painted them black which IMO makes the white paint on the truck stand out better.

Post Thanks / Like

BMW 5 Series E 60 Hacked by the Sole distributor, KC

My friend just got the Ultimate Driving Machine, 4 months ago.....from the local BMW distributor...called me over to help him to detail his ride, my apologies for the delay As my whole family has chicken pox, was boiled down in ferrying them here there for medical attention & care taker ?.

Upon arrival ??CSI begins
    My friend invited 3 of his buddies over to look see (aka to learn & pick up as much knowledge in car detailing from me like a small crash course) but some how they became a witness of what is about to take place?..

(Hopefully I will not be the victim of which ? the witness became ACCUSSED?)

I believe strongly in EMPOWERING others...as we can?t be there forever to help or assist, therefore every owner should rise up & take their places & position of the right care

Looking great from a distant again..

Black is the most obvious colour you ever want to find fault....

Initially, my friend asked me to come over to do my prep on his new ride, perhaps just a wax & interior dressing?....kinda of light detail...
    I have been delaying my detailing schedule for him for weeks, sorry about it buddy.
    As this ride was not detailing prior anyone before, so the most obvious was... done by the local BWW distributor & it was hacked......

kindly look beyond the tunnel...there is light there & found my friend car paint damaged.....HOLOGRAM ALL OVER THE RIDE
    How can such an incident happen, to such a reputable distriibutor???????@#!$%^&&@*(@ opps..that is just alienation language...

I guess both the owner & the distributor is not aware of this....
    that the car was obviously sent to some detailing shop, having untrain & unskillful staff to handle....

Now my question is this ? How can such detail inflict the buffing trails damaged on the paint & got paid & WALK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this consider aa broad day light robbery!!!!

if this ride was deliver under the sun.....ta da ...many issue was raise

My neighbour who happen to sell car, they do not dare to deliver BLACK ....car during noon....pls find out your self!!! its kinda weird....ppl think by applying a layer of wax , could cover its defect

front left bonnet ....swirls

Ta da
    another magic, bird dropping etched on the paint

how can the BMW dealer...deliver such ...a hacked car

many people purchase the car, technically they are the onwers but does the takes the ownership????

50/50% area set

kindly pls take a last look

& NOW
    ladies & gentleman
    let me present you another

look at the before

NOW

remember before

now

another galaxies far far away

or the HACKED side

Final inspection

from this

a prefect 50/50 % comparission before
    defect & scratches

after ...restored

Finishing
    Live life to its fullness

Post Thanks / Like
    My friend just got the Ultimate Driving Machine, 4 months ago.....from the local BMW distributor...called me over to help him to detail his ride, my apologies for the delay As my whole family has chicken pox, was boiled down in ferrying them here there for medical attention & care taker ?.

Upon arrival ??CSI begins
    My friend invited 3 of his buddies over to look see (aka to learn & pick up as much knowledge in car detailing from me like a small crash course) but some how they became a witness of what is about to take place?..

(Hopefully I will not be the victim of which ? the witness became ACCUSSED?)

I believe strongly in EMPOWERING others...as we can?t be there forever to help or assist, therefore every owner should rise up & take their places & position of the right care

Looking great from a distant again..

Black is the most obvious colour you ever want to find fault....

Initially, my friend asked me to come over to do my prep on his new ride, perhaps just a wax & interior dressing?....kinda of light detail...
    I have been delaying my detailing schedule for him for weeks, sorry about it buddy.
    As this ride was not detailing prior anyone before, so the most obvious was... done by the local BWW distributor & it was hacked......

kindly look beyond the tunnel...there is light there & found my friend car paint damaged.....HOLOGRAM ALL OVER THE RIDE
    How can such an incident happen, to such a reputable distriibutor???????@#!$%^&&@*(@ opps..that is just alienation language...

I guess both the owner & the distributor is not aware of this....
    that the car was obviously sent to some detailing shop, having untrain & unskillful staff to handle....

Now my question is this ? How can such detail inflict the buffing trails damaged on the paint & got paid & WALK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this consider aa broad day light robbery!!!!

if this ride was deliver under the sun.....ta da ...many issue was raise

My neighbour who happen to sell car, they do not dare to deliver BLACK ....car during noon....pls find out your self!!! its kinda weird....ppl think by applying a layer of wax , could cover its defect

front left bonnet ....swirls

Ta da
    another magic, bird dropping etched on the paint

how can the BMW dealer...deliver such ...a hacked car

many people purchase the car, technically they are the onwers but does the takes the ownership????

50/50% area set

kindly pls take a last look

& NOW
    ladies & gentleman
    let me present you another

look at the before

NOW

remember before

now

another galaxies far far away

or the HACKED side

Final inspection

from this

a prefect 50/50 % comparission before
    defect & scratches

after ...restored

Finishing

check this out

another mirror shine

IPA

after M 105 LC CCS Cutting pass & IPA wipe down

once upon a time
    Far far away

Extreme close up

moving on to the interior
    [img]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_RsduO4BD4FA/TExQpdply/
    nI/AAAAAAAAKLY/CIT6e5x9ubA/s800/ta%20da%20boot%202.JPG[/img]

after engine detail

corrected side
    door panel

Elegantly detail

front interior

what do u see now

mirror mirror on the wall

who has the fairest & swirl free of all???

me ???

finishing pics

n0w

good looking ultimate driving machine

As promised to my buddy, i would write up, the routine care for the car....

1. there is no PHD required, just some patience & plenty of PASSION
    2. weekkly wash
    3. montly Wax
    4. avoid road side car wash, if you dont have the time, leave it till you have the slot of a wash...better late than never
    5. interior - bi weekly wipe down with damp microfibers & bi monthly condition it with the gold class conditioner....apply sparingly & spread evenly & buff off

avoid...oily drop on the leather surface - the number one Enemy of leather, wipe off immediately.. straps all your children & baby in the proper seats...but does not apply for your mature family ya

6.dust the carpet weekly...if there is soil soak on to it...clean it with damp cloth & let it air dry..

any stains canbe avoided by your quick respond...pls avoid coffee & tea..stained drinks in the car...here pls dont drink drive

love her like youself & she will be failtful to run for years to come

Have lots of fun & congrats for you have taken OWNERSHIP of the car
    to my beloved & dear buddy you are the most passionate owner i ever meet

8) :wink:
    Live life to its fullness

Post Thanks / Like
    :clap: Outsanding Finish :clap: as always :clap:

As the adage goes:

"Miroir! Miroir! Qui est la plus belle?"

No need to :judge:

Its the car.... :iagree:
    Cheers