Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve found a money clip with several hundred dollars in it (the guy had lost it months before), all sorts of food, vomit in the pocket behind the passenger front seat in a Suburban, a crushed ice cream cone under a floor mat (obviously hidden by a kid), but today tops them all:

I was detailing a Mercedes S600, and while emptying the interior, in the driver`s door side pocket was a Doc Johnson`s Sex Toy catalog! Oh, and it is a woman`s car (her husband owns several topless clubs).
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    I have two detailing episodes to tell...

I once cleaned a car for a friend of mine who bought it for his daughter as a birthday gift. While vacuuming the interior, I placed the nozzle under the passenger side front seat and heard a "clunk". I pulled out the nozzle and found a "double dong" sex toy. Not knowing where the toy had been, I put on a pair of latex gloves and placed the item into a large ziploc bag.

When my friend came by to get the car, I asked him if the toy was part of the birthday present!

I used to do detailing at a body shop that specialized in high end cars...Mercedes, Rolls Royce/Bentley, BMW, Ferrari etc. I had brought a BMW 8 series out of the wash bay and I noticed a "rattling" sound coming from the trunk. I talked to the tech who did the repair and he came over to check it out. He found a loose bolt in the trunk area, and said that he would use the tool kit from the car instead of walking to the repair area (the shop was in a very large building). He opened the tool kit to find no tools...just a 9mm Glock and a bag of what appeared to be cocaine!

He did the Sgt. Shultz routine from "Hogan`s Heroes"...I see Nothing. He went to his tool box, got the appropriate tols and tightened the bolt. The owner of the car came by the shop to get it, asked who did the repair and the detailing. We were called over to customer service. We thought we were in BIG trouble. The owner of the car gave us each a $100 dollar bill as a tip and said "nice job, guys!" Whew!

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the few times when I felt like cleaning my Caprice, I was cleaning the inside of it and found some lingerie in the car. Turns out that it belonged to my niece who changed her clothes in my car one Sunday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Long story short

When in college I came home one weekend and load up my old vehicle with leftovers from thanksgiving.

Well come spring break when I came home again I noticed this terrible smell in my truck. I always thought it was spilled beer or something. But it was getting gross.

Well before my trip to Florida I was cleaning the vehicle and under one of the seats I found a tupperware container with the top popped off. YEAH. Old leftovers from Thanksgiving. Oyster dressing I think I dunno for sure it was pretty gross.

I had to cut the carpet out under the seat it was so nasty.

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by PrinzII [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`> I found some lingerie in the car. Turns out that it belonged to my niece who changed her clothes in my car one Sunday. [/b]</blockquote>
    Introduce me?
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m in tears from laughing!!!!!!!

Double ended Dong or (rectum buster)....that`s a killer!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    go on iin the PRO area of Autopia...lol hehe:p .......where do i sign up>>>:up

Post Thanks / Like
    False teeth, on the console of a Honda . No jar, not wrapped in a bag etc. Just sitting there, looking at me. And smiling.

I was gonna put on the gloves, but decided to work around them. Oh well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well...a hunter left his car for a washnwax and I was about to drive it into the washroom when I descovered what was on the seat besides me- a moosehead........God
    MB 560 AMG-90 BLACK...stupid I know

MarkusInSweden

Post Thanks / Like
    :p

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Guitarman [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>False teeth, on the console of a Honda . [/b]</blockquote> The owner was obviously one of the fortunate few who can brush their teeth and whistle at the same time :p

<strong class=`bbc`>Not a customers car but my own...[/b]
    Autopia old-timers will remember this story from the first time round - I once found a live mongoose sitting on the alloy cam cover in my engine compartment (the engine was running at the time )
    ~Footy

My lawyers have advised me to say nothing until the results of the blood test come through...

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d have been worried where the snake was myself. ( Maybe you`re driving a Cobra? Hehe ).

My wife would`ve freaked!

Post Thanks / Like
    Pocket book full of condoms, oils, handcuffs, etc. from a trade in, also had a full set of craftsman screw drivers brand new, weird combo

Post Thanks / Like
    dont think i didnt notice that you cleverly worked that screw reference in there with the tools reference......i know marshal guess is gonna get you on that one....dont think that just cause hes lying in a gutter somewhere with the rams` cheerleaders that hes off the job.....he has eyes everywhere

Post Thanks / Like
    I apologize Floni if what I said I found offended you or anyone else. I was just saying the weirdest thing I have found in a car. I alson found a desert eagle 50 caliber under my 70 year old grandfathers camry seat that I didnt know he had. I told him next time to remove it, or I coulda blowed the whole back of the car out, or me as well! Again I aplogize if what I found offended anyone, and from what I havce read so far, this is a very clean forum and I was NOT trying to take away from that in any way.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information