Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow...I can`t beat some of these stories.

Personally, nothing exciting. Once a used condom and in another car I found some petrified dog doo in a McDonalds napkin. It was so old and hard it didn`t even smell.

I think my neighbors win for strangest thing found while cleaning a car. Their Jetta was recently stolen and recovered by police. They scoured the car, made some arrests, and returned it. While cleaning out the car, the mom and son found a huge packet of crystal meth that the cops overlooked. The mom called the police and said, "You missed something and might want to come pick it up." They were right over.
    2010 Hyundai Santa Fe - Harbor Gray

Even sometimes I, in a moment of what could only be described as pure sanity, question the rationality of this obsession.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve found snow, small guns and big guns(I was warned about them), weed, womens underwear, womens toys. I found something very soft and discolored one day, couldn`t figure out what is was then I realized it was a chicken nugget from Mc Donalds, almost puked on that one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Weirdest thing I have ever found was a homemade crack pipe. This thing was a small plastice bottle of scope with a metal pipe put through it and with foil on the top held on with rubber bands. I put it in the bag with the rest of the stuff I found in the car lol.
    - George

Post Thanks / Like
    an interior COATED in little burnt pot seeds/buds... the whole car reeked of the stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    As with Jay, I found a gun (P228 Sig). In 2001, I was servicing the car of one of our local Hockey players and in his car...The Stanley Cup. And, no...I didn`t polish it!!

Andy

Post Thanks / Like
    Live rats, vomit, dog feces, guns, etc.

Once we found a pair of men`s briefs under the driver seat of a VW EOS. We discarded them. The customer showed up the next day asking where his underwear went. Apparently, he has always kept a pair of clean underwear in his car for "emergencies" since he had become a licensed driver. He was in his 60s.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just found a $50 under a carpet, put it in the ashtray and told the owner`s employee about it.
    Owner of Major Auto Works. Serving the eastern half of Puerto Rico :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot
    I just found a $50 under a carpet, put it in the ashtray and told the owner`s employee about it.

Smart move. A couple of my friends work the wash rack at the local BMW dealership. Sometimes cars will come in with a significant number of twenty or fifty dollar bills laid out perfectly in a fan shape under the floor mat. They do it to trick the wash employees into stealing it so they can get somebody fired. Shady stuff, eh? Kind of blows my mind that some rich people have nothing better to do than try to get other people fired. :think:
    2010 Hyundai Santa Fe - Harbor Gray

Even sometimes I, in a moment of what could only be described as pure sanity, question the rationality of this obsession.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OCDinPDX
    Smart move. A couple of my friends work the wash rack at the local BMW dealership. Sometimes cars will come in with a significant number of twenty or fifty dollar bills laid out perfectly in a fan shape under the floor mat. They do it to trick the wash employees into stealing it so they can get somebody fired. Shady stuff, eh? Kind of blows my mind that some rich people have nothing better to do than try to get other people fired. :think:

I know, but the best part is when they find the bill on another place and are like " you are very honest!" Well, I do not tend to take something that it`s not mine, unless told to do so.
    Owner of Major Auto Works. Serving the eastern half of Puerto Rico :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy
    Er...wth? You go shopping at the mall with 10 grand in cash? And you don`t notice when you lose a grand? Must be nice...

It`s a long story, I saved up money for AGES upon AGES to just go get everything that I wanted. I was so happy when I found the grand. Sounds completely unrealistic but it`s true.

Post Thanks / Like
    Once found a quite lovely young lady`s naughty photos stuck between the seat and the center console
    Club Flex Member

Newport Auto Perfection owner and operator.

Post Thanks / Like
    I actually found 4 teeth in the back seat of a lexus LS awhile back... kinda weirded me out. How do you end up with a tooth, let alone TEETH in your backseat?? I used an inside-out ziplock to pick them up, sealed them, and put them into the bag with the rest of the owners loose change, pens, and stuff I found under the seats.

C R E E P Y !
    dylan von kleist | technical director & product development | adam`s premium car care
    e: dylan@adamspolishes.com | toll free: [866] 965 - 0400 | shop online at adamspolishes.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I found living maggots under a baby`s car seat!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by surfsidedetail
    I found living maggots under a baby`s car seat!

Thats not only gross, but sad!
    Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - 813-846-4406
    Auto - Boat - RV - Motorcycle - Aircraft
    Premium Custom Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    In the gross category it would be an ashtray filled to the brim with the Porsche owners nail clippings! Why on earth the guy keeps his nail clippings I have no idea but just about lost my lunch on that.

Second would be, in the same owners car, cat turds petrified under the passenger seat. Turns out the guy drives with cats. Like the guy is Norman Bates.

In the "I would never expect that!" category it would be a bag of pot in a surgeons car.

Sexiest category would be a pair of very sexy, very lacy pink panties. This was at the start of my detailing profession and I made good friends with all the gals in this one office so while doing one of the gals cars, a sexy redhead, I came upon the item in question while clearing the car out before vacuuming. They were in the driver seat back pocket so they must of been removed while in the back seat.....I`m only guessing here. So I took them inside after I was done, called out her name and asked her (while I had everyone`s attention) "Hey, car is all done, by the way are you missing these?!" I then held them high over my head for everyone to see.

I never thought a red head could get more red

Anthony
    "The Art & Science of Auto Detail"

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information