Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    There’s a traitor among us!

I received a registration for my ebook today from none other than “Osama bin Ladenâ€. Can you imagine the nerve? The dead man’s email address is spf@arab.net. I invite you all to email this character (real bin Laden supporter or not) with your thoughts.

Personally, I think the guy (who registered as bin Laden) is a Son of a Motherless Goat. While you’re thinking about what you want to say to our friend, check out www.arab.net. Do you really think the Taliban detail their cars? Maybe they QD their goats.

Post Thanks / Like
    I play Unreal Tournament online and some putz changed his name to “Osama bin Ladenâ€. All of us other players just dropped off the server.

It stops me dead in my tracks to wonder how sick some people can be in they`re quest for a laugh, or for some attention.

If there is a way for you to capture his/her I.P. address and ban him you have my support on this.

My feelings are still raw and I`m starting to tear up. My entire 40 years on the planet has now changed as I rethink what is important and where I stand on issues that affect us all.

Post Thanks / Like
    ....but this isn`t the time nor is it the place for someone to do something like that.

I may have a warped sense of humor, but that even has boundaries.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I shall drop the gentlemen a line. Although, I believe that he will not care what any of us have to say. Unless, we show up at his door step and...blind him with our reflections off our cars then while he is blinded...
    Jorge
    00 BMW 328CI

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I have a picture that I received today about what they really do to their livestock in that country...not appropriate to post though....but I am sure you guys get the idea.

BAH!

Post Thanks / Like
    He wont have to worry about detailing for long...

Post Thanks / Like
    Personally, I dont think the title of this thread is all that tasteful, but then again I am rather sensitive to these things. Before you guys start spamming the aformentioned email address, please realize that it is probably a fake one!

To add some more humor to this thread, the last time I was in Afghanistan I wanted to catch some of the local street racing action. I was able to snap this picture.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Yell00ITR,

Please realize that I disparage no one. I’m sorry if you took offense. I have respect and recognize all the people of the world who do not preach and practice hatred and terror. The email address is real. And the person who download my ebook has no respect for the community we have here.

db

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Yell00ITR [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>Personally, I dont think the title of this thread is all that tasteful, but then again I am rather sensitive to these things. [/b]</blockquote>Please elaborate on your comments as personally I have no probs with the title of the thread.
    Jorge
    00 BMW 328CI

Post Thanks / Like
    On a lighter note, I think the answer is no. The economy of Afghanistan is so backward that no quality goat detailing products are distributed there. In Aghanistan, the Taliban must make do with TURTLE wax and EAGLE One for their goats ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Im wondering how well Black Magic Matte Dash protector would work on a goat, maybe on the horns? Lots of need for UV protection needed out there. Surely the light lemon citrus smells would help. If not on goats, the Unimogs above might benefit, but then again, their dash is all metal, so maybe not...

Post Thanks / Like
    Yell00ITR,

Who won??

Post Office Box 9 Newbury, OH 44065 AIM:YoSteveDotCom
    Post Thanks / Like
    very funny

finding a goat in that pic is like a very difficult where`s waldo game

IMO, they would benefit from a few bottles of AIO, its not like they don`t have the manpower for it

what`s the mpg of those vehicles (and what was the tire pressure)
    Pay Attention Klasse!

2000 Satin Silver Passat GLX

Wash This Way

Post Thanks / Like
    i was waiting for someone to ask if they should use Kl AIO or Zaino.....sheepskin/Viking Mitts...you guys are warped......but in a good way.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey David, this is a very interesting thread going. How do you know for sure that it is Bin Laden`s email address? Do you think its possible for someone to have registered with that email address and just used that name? And if this does hold some real merit, then why in God`d green earth would that fool want some info on auto detailing? This has got to be some type of sick joke.

David, have you done anything significant that may have made yourself known to him or any of his followers? Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information