Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    :up ...108K on that 94 max....i saw the pic u posted one time relating to your headlights...looks great!!!:up

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by FLONI [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>:up ...108K on that 94 max....i saw the pic u posted one time relating to your headlights...looks great!!!:up [/b]</blockquote>
    ....now it`s almost 113k.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got a number for ya 157. Got the Porsche up to that speed today on I5. The car loved it and wanted more and would have got it if it weren`t for other cars on the road. :up

Post Thanks / Like
    I got this on my way to Galena, IL on 10/29/00.

The trooper was going the other way. I looked in my rear view to watch him and I saw brake lights near the turnaround. At that point, I was already thinking, "Oh crap, he got me!"

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry dood....you got lucky...i dont know about IL...but here if you go 30+ over thats an automatic court apperance....i couldnt make too much else out....except 8 sumthin in the morn....did youm tell them your an Autopian...amybe the guy would let u detail his ride and scrap the tix....

Post Thanks / Like
    On my recient roadtrip to Colorado. I got my Escape up to 110. That`s as fast as she`ll go. Even though the speedo goes to 120.

Post Thanks / Like

<strong class=`bbc`>sorry dood....you got lucky...i dont know about IL...but here if you go 30+ over thats an automatic court apperance....i couldnt make too much else out....except 8 sumthin in the morn....did youm tell them your an Autopian...amybe the guy would let u detail his ride and scrap the tix.... [/b]</blockquote>
    In IL, it depends on the County you are in. Since I got nailed for 27 over (92 in a 65) and it had been several years since I got ticketed for any sort of moving violation, I only had to attend the 4 hr course in McHenry County (I had to leave home at 6:00 that Saturday in order to make it). As far as I can remember, McHenry, DuPage, Will, and Cook offer the courses.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got another speeding ticket this past weekend. I just can`t seem to go over a year without getting one. Thank God for Defensive Driving courses to eliminate these incidents from our driving record. Laters

Post Thanks / Like

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Don2000g [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>Got another speeding ticket this past weekend. I just can`t seem to go over a year without getting one. Thank God for Defensive Driving courses to eliminate these incidents from our driving record. Laters [/b]</blockquote>
    Bha, I got a reckless driving ticket this weekend. I don`t expect a conviction out of it, because it was just a mistake by the state patroler..but it sucks to have to deal with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    ........do u have to get caught doing to have it called reckless driving.........

Post Thanks / Like
    No, he thought I was racing this old 80s honda next to me, but I was just speeding slightly. And the honda dropped back for a second then pounded the throttle and did what is known as the "honda fly-by". He was going much faster than me, and the light ahead of us turned yellow. I stopped, and he tried to stop, and ended up locking his brakes, sliding through the intersection. the cop pulled us both other and wrote us up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn`t reckless driving 25+ MPH over the speed limit? I believe that`s what it is here.

Post Thanks / Like
    puter....i got a tik over here for about 27 over the limit.....it was just a speeding tiket with a huge ass fine...like $300...and points...but not reckless....30+over the limit here...is reckless and...thats an automatic court appearance+the $.............

Post Thanks / Like

<strong class=`bbc`>puter....i got a tik over here for about 27 over the limit.....it was just a speeding tiket with a huge ass fine...like $300...and points...but not reckless....30+over the limit here...is reckless and...thats an automatic court appearance+the $............. [/b]</blockquote>
    In IN, 16 over is reckless. In IN, IL & WI, Reckless nets you some chrome bracelets.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah, he was going to arrest me and the guy in the honda, and have our cars impounded (YIKES! who knows what would`ve happened to my car!). But he had a DUI in the back of his car already that he was taking down to the station for a breathalyzer. So he released us both.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information