Post Thanks / Like

2003 Black Porsche Boxter S 2 Step with Opti-Guard - Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - Premium Custom Detailing

I polished this Porsche last Friday. It was hammered! I am a huge fan of the Optimum Opti-Guard coating!

This car got a 2 step paint correction and the Opti-Guard application.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEJIut54fv8]‪2003 Porsche Boxter S 2 step paint polishing with Meguiars M105, Four Star Products SMR, Opti Guard permanent coating‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for watching!

Auto Detail & Restoration Concours.John's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking really nice Gary. Man that gravel could have been killer on the knees. I saw your little board though.
    One day I`ll get to do my own car.
    Concours.John Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2003 Black Porsche Boxter S 2 Step with Opti-Guard - Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - Premium Custom Detailing

Quote Originally Posted by Concours.John View Post
    Looking really nice Gary. Man that gravel could have been killer on the knees. I saw your little board though.
    Thanks, John. I carry a stool and two knee pads when Im mobile.

Detailing the Gulf Coast vitalcarcare's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2003 Black Porsche Boxter S 2 Step with Opti-Guard - Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - Premium Custom Detailing

Garry,

I always love your reviews! That S can now be considered Stunning!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vitalcarcare View Post
    Garry,

I always love your reviews! That S can now be considered Stunning!
    Thank you for a very kind comment.

Post Thanks / Like

i see you used one of those pop up canopies as well.. I think that`s what i`ll end up doing my parents garage is stuffed with crap, and my townhouse doesn`t have a garage...haha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redlegacygt View Post
    i see you used one of those pop up canopies as well.. I think that`s what i`ll end up doing my parents garage is stuffed with crap, and my townhouse doesn`t have a garage...haha
    Yes. That is a 10x10 gazebo I bought at Wally World. I generally require a garage or for the client to bring the vehicle to my shop, but this one didnt work out that way.

I shot some video that I will post at a later date showing how I use it to get a whole car polished.

Post Thanks / Like

Bump

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Great work Garry, it really needed it!
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom mazda5 View Post
    Great work Garry, it really needed it!
    Thanks, Angelo.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Garry Dean View Post
    Yes. That is a 10x10 gazebo I bought at Wally World. I generally require a garage or for the client to bring the vehicle to my shop, but this one didnt work out that way.

I shot some video that I will post at a later date showing how I use it to get a whole car polished.
    Very cool, i be sure to keep an eye out for that. Since your in Florida and detailing outside, is humidity a big concern for you? I`ve read some products are affected and some aren`t. I wasn`t if you just detail outside if its not as humid, or just wait til evenings.

Although, the times I`ve been to Florida, i don`t remember a non-humid day. haha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redlegacygt View Post
    Very cool, i be sure to keep an eye out for that. Since your in Florida and detailing outside, is humidity a big concern for you? I`ve read some products are affected and some aren`t. I wasn`t if you just detail outside if its not as humid, or just wait til evenings.

Although, the times I`ve been to Florida, i don`t remember a non-humid day. haha
    Thanks. I just take the good with the bad and hope that there are no product issues. Sometimes polishes work better than other times.

Thread Information