Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - Premium Custom Detailing - Kwazar Mercury Pro double action spray bottle Review

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gIAwTZAH7Y]YouTube - ‪Kwazar Mercury Pro double action sprayer review‬‏[/ame]

Thanks for watching!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - Premium Custom Detailing - Kwazar Mercury Pro double action spray bottle Review

Great review Garry. I agree the Kawazar bottles are nice. I love mine for spraying clay lube.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - Premium Custom Detailing - Kwazar Mercury Pro double action spray bottle Review

Nice video. They are pricey though. I wonder how durable they are if you drop them.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    Nice video. They are pricey though. I wonder how durable they are if you drop them.
    Well, I`m not really sure at this point. I was lucky enough not to drop it while I was up on that ladder working ok that Rv. They seem very well built though.

Post Thanks / Like

Kwazar bottles have become very popular this year!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AutopiaCS View Post
    Kwazar bottles have become very popular this year!
    Yeah, they are pricey, but they really work well and are heavy duty.

The Man Who Knows The Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I`m not really that "oh wow!" kinda guy, but will admit this product has piqued my interest a bit. Since you mention it in your video, I also do carpets by hand and a pump up sprayer is the ticket. I can`t quite picture a detail related usage but I have a potential lawn & garden use in mind.

My three concerns (in no particular order) are price, sprayer durability (not necessarily from dropping, but from continued use when using "hot/acidic" products), and adjustable spray patterns. Not quite on my must have list, but on the something to consider list.
    "If you get to thinkin` you`re a person of some influence, try orderin` somebody else`s dog around."
    --Will Rogers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    I`m not really that "oh wow!" kinda guy, but will admit this product has piqued my interest a bit. Since you mention it in your video, I also do carpets by hand and a pump up sprayer is the ticket. I can`t quite picture a detail related usage but I have a potential lawn & garden use in mind.

My three concerns (in no particular order) are price, sprayer durability (not necessarily from dropping, but from continued use when using "hot/acidic" products), and adjustable spray patterns. Not quite on my must have list, but on the something to consider list.
    I did forget to mention the adjustable spray tip. Its a screw on, screw off type adjustment. When tightened it releases a very fine mist. When loosened you can adjust it to a heavy stream. I cannot comment on any durability as I just begun to use this bottle last week, but I will keep you all updated.

Auto Detail & Restoration Concours.John's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This sounds interesting. Keep as all posted. I`m always looking for better built sprayers.
    One day I`ll get to do my own car.
    Concours.John Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Concours.John View Post
    This sounds interesting. Keep as all posted. I`m always looking for better built sprayers.
    Will do!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice review Gary... I have one that I use for clay lube. It works great for applications like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice, about how much does one of those cost? I`ve been using the cheap wal-mart brand ones, and the word "crap" is the only thing that comes to my mind to describe the quality of them. They are pure garbage, and once you put some kind of chemical through them they are toast...
    Get your shine on!

The Man Who Knows The Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I don`t see them in the Autopia store, but they run @ $15 per via AG, they run a little cheaper the more you buy. If John can get them, I would guess his pricing would be similar.
    "If you get to thinkin` you`re a person of some influence, try orderin` somebody else`s dog around."
    --Will Rogers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted2Bling View Post
    Nice, about how much does one of those cost? I`ve been using the cheap wal-mart brand ones, and the word "crap" is the only thing that comes to my mind to describe the quality of them. They are pure garbage, and once you put some kind of chemical through them they are toast...
    These things will set you back a solid 15 bux.

I dont mind the Wally World spray bottles. I use them regularly. They are not the best quality out there, but they get the job done. Plus, they`re only a dollar.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Garry for the review on these. I`m been thinking in getting one to try out soon.
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information