I recently sold my whole operation in hanford . everything down to the cabinet for my stuff . ive moved to tulare which is 30 min away and i really wanted to sell the buisness so my customers would have somewhere to go . my neighbor bought it and i spent some time training him and his lady friend . i hooked him up with all the suppliers ive found for chemicals and equipment . he will also be using my assistant so he can keep the quality up while he really learns how to detail cars the way we do it here at dc. its up to him to keep the reputation ive built going . im starting over in tulare and i bought everything i had brand new . i didnt change a thing . i skipped a few products i didnt use much but everything i have is what i consider to be the best . it took alot of running around and ordering online to get everything but its all pretty much ready to go . this time i got an adjustable stool to sit on when when buffing or dressing tires . i didnt fill all the bottles yet but i will tomorrow . well check it out . i still need a few things like ssr3 and some sonus green clay .$2900.00 so far ..