I used to Carry an "A" sign they call it in my car but for some reason it didn`t do much for me. I think I had 1 call. It was back in No Va. but thankfully word of mouth kept me busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Craig View Post
Its so cool to see some of the easiest ways to advertise can generate so much business. The Sandwich Sign has been around since the beginning of time. Its one of those things that is inexpensive and very easy to use. There are a lot of sign places that can make them up for you. Be sure you make the right choice in the words, slogans or selling points you use. Don`t over complicate the sign. Don`t put to much on it. It should be designed as an attention getter. I have seen these signs so full of info that they did not work at all. The best ones are very easy to see, easy to read and let people know what you are doing and how to get in touch with you.

Like I said, Paul had one that said something like "Professional Detail In Progress" Along with his number and his website and that was it. I was amazed at how much work he got.

This sign can also be set up on those jobs where you and your rig may not be visible or you may be off the road a bit. You can put the sign out front where most people can`t or would not normally have the chance to see you but, driving by, they see your sign!
Great way to attract more attention in some of those deep driveways, back lots or business parks that no one knows your even there!

I would love to hear from any of you that give this a try. Im sure if you use Mikes suggestions you will have great success with this very simple advertising tool.

Great job on this thread Mike, I bet it goes on for a while.