Post Thanks / Like

what to use for wet look

hey guys I have just put two layers of cquarts uk, on my car, I let it sit for two full days curing one day in the shop and one day in the direct sunlight,, I then cleaned it off with a mix of water, ech2o and reload, and now I will let it sit for another 7 day, after this can I apply a layer of blackfire wet diamond paint protectant, then a layer of blackfire midnight sun wax.. just worried that it might damage the ceramic coating???

Post Thanks / Like

Re: what to use for wet look

Should not damage the CQuartz. You`ll just be swapping the water behavior of the CQuartz for the Blackfire products. Don`t expect the BF products to last as long as usual either as the CQuartz should shed it off.
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

We advise clients to not do anything for 10-14 days. The coatings generally are still curing especially if you did not cure with a lamp.

Post Thanks / Like

ok no touchie for two weeks.. then I unleash then I unleash the beast that is blackfire... muhahahahah

Post Thanks / Like

I know you are not asking for product suggestions, that said, I`ll just throw this out. Wet Diamond is a nice sealant but I like Crystal Seal better while staying in the BlackFire line. Nothing any easier to apply. I`ve used it over a variety of coatings and have been pleased with the high gloss wet look.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    I know you are not asking for product suggestions, that said, I`ll just throw this out. Wet Diamond is a nice sealant but I like Crystal Seal better while staying in the BlackFire line. Nothing any easier to apply. I`ve used it over a variety of coatings and have been pleased with the high gloss wet look.
    Hi GearHead,
    Is BlackFire`s Crystal Seal equivalent to Optimum`s Opti-Seal? Specifically, can it be used on interiors, a drying aid, glass etc..?

Post Thanks / Like

What about PA High Gloss?

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve never seen where anyone has ever used it as a drying aid. Something tells me it wouldn`t work well with water. That said, it can be used on glass, plastic and paint. As I said previously it just doesn`t get any easier to use. Wipe it on and walk away, it will usually flash in just a few minutes. I really like using it on the lower part of my Ford Edge. It`s all plastic and it works well.

I too really like PA High Gloss. It`s more pricey but it`s pretty.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thread Information