Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: should i be insured?

Here is a 2.5 million dollar ORIGINAL Fittipaldi GT 40. This car was one of 3 made like it. Either you know what your doing, or you don`t. Then everything is a risk. I removed the scratches in all the plastic window glass with a wool pad and compounded with a three step methodGT 40 front view.jpg. Somewhat risky. But again, successful. In the end, it was hardly reflected in the price of the job. This particular shop demands "superior" work. I am either very lucky or very skilled, I like to think of it as Blessed, with perhaps a bit of skill and luck mixed in.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: should i be insured?

When you get "skilled" you can take "calculated" risks with only understanding clients. Some clients will rip your head off and you know what in it. So pick your clients very selectively. It can be a "cruel" world. I learned four decades ago, everybody knows, every thing, so they think. Stay away from "no it alls", They know everything, so let them wallow in their demise. Happy Motoring !!! Paintxpert Shine Since 1969 cars03b.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information