Post Thanks / Like

Need Mobile Help

I recently started a mobile detailing business and in the embrio stage. I`m looking for info on water set-up, generator vs power inverter and timeline of service( normal time for complete detail). I have a fully stocked van, extractor, vac, etc. How do I make this work and what`s the best way to get there.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Need Mobile Help

You`ll find all the info on here you need to, there`s even threads on starting a detailing business, all you have to do is use the `search` feature. And as for your question on generator vs power inverter that all depends on how much $$ you are willing to spend. If you are on a tight budget and don`t have any money get a inverter you can hook up to your battery. All you need to do is have your van running so you don`t run out of juice. If you can afford a nice inverter generator, they are definatly worth the money
    Get your shine on!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Need Mobile Help

Great advise. If your running a cargo van, your going to be limited on the size of water tank you can run. Not only because of the size, but also the weight. It all depends on how many cars you plan to do in a day, and that comes down to the level of detailing that you play on. If you plan to do wash/wax/interior type stuff, then you could knock a few a day out once you get a system down. This means your gonna need a pretty big tank. If you do more extensive work and only do one car a day, a 90 or 120 gallon would serve you just fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    I too am just getting started. But I have a f250 with a camper top. I have a 90 gallon tank, a large ADJUSTABLE pressure washer, a 3500 psi Briggs. Obviously it will be turned down the ut I already owned it. I originally wanted to do a inverter setup but I also already owned a 6000 watt Coleman generator so I am going with that. Everything else is pretty standard. Good luck with your business.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thread Information