Post Thanks / Like

New website! Check it out!

So I finally updated my website all by myself. Did all the coding myself and now it`s finally up and running! I wanted you all to check it out and give me some feedback, it would be so much appreciated! Precision Auto Detailing - Home

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New website! Check it out!

Looks great to me Roman, but the part about being the detailer for Tesla Motors is one I would leave out because of your payment problems with them and the Bio is in need of some brush up in that dept. You can say you being detailing for 10 years or maybe being in business for that amount time in your area serving dealers. But it looks great to me.
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like

definitely looking good

but where do you work? state? city? you gotta somehow make this clear up front. right at the top of the homepage in my opinion

are you mobile?

yes i read the page, so I know you`re mobile. but its in small print mixed in with other info (which some people aren`t going to read). I`d address the fact your mobile, and the area you service, right on the homepage kinda separate from everything.

I also recommend some `before` photos in the gallery. create some wow factor. doesn`t even have to be paint correction or anything. don`t overlook the small stuff. bird bombs => bird bombs removed. coffee stain => coffee stain removed. show why you`re so great at what you do

keep us posted
    Bryan
    Mr. Sparkle Detailing Inc - Owner / Operator
    http://www.mrsparkledetailing.com
    Instagram @MrSparkleDetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Roman. The sight is looking good. It also worked and looked fine on the iPad with Safari.

- I personally would take out the testimonial from the lady who had not met you nor used your service yet.
    - As mentioned by another, there are a few typo`s on the biograph page.

Hope this helps! Keep up the good work!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks great Roman!

I may have missed it but I didnt see clay bar in your service mentioned.

I would def add that in your service if its not already .

Good luck !

Post Thanks / Like

Just my opinion, and really something I know nothing about, but you asked for feedback...

SEO (Search Engine Optimization) seems to be lacking. Perhaps somebody else could chime in on this but you should have your business name, what you do, and where you do it at near the very top of each page. Think about what people are going to search for on the net to bring them to your site.

"Precision Auto Detailing offers quality car washing, paint polishing, and premium detailing & waxing services to clients in Seattle and surrounding areas."

Note: People are going Google the term`s "Seattle car wash; Seattle paint polishing, Seattle detailing" etc. This is extremely important (from my understanding) as it relates to the back-end.

Otherwise the layout is clean.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks decent. I`m still in the beginning stages of mine right now. My problem is I wanted a simple to navigate Wordpress site, Optimized for keyword searches, with some high-tech features like an `automated scheduling system` so clients can set up their own appointments in just a few easy steps... naturally, I`d `bribe them` to do so with a 5% -10% savings...LOL

Unfortunately, I was trying to configure it where they choose a package and/or "a la carte` items, redirect to the calender, choose a day, time, and date, and have the system reserve the appropriate time frame for the service(s) selected. Then, upon confirmation... redirect them to a PayPal page requiring them to pay a *$25 refundable deposit.

Problem is getting the system to `block-out` the appropriate amount of time equal to the service(s) to prevent over-lapping. So, I have abandoned it for now. While I fear people might not like the $25 refundable deposit in order to set an appointment, I am determined to do this to prevent wasted trips, time & travel.

If they do not cancel with 48 hours notice or they are a no show at their chosen location (*within a 30 minute window) I leave...and they forfeit their $25 deposit for my time & travel fee.

However, equally, If I am late (*over 30 minutes) or need to reschedule, they get $25 off their service!

A mutual vested interest policy of sort.

If the client is punctual, as will I try my best to be, then the deposit is deducted from the services rendered. Not sure if anyone else is doing this, but I have been trying to integrate this into my website. (*With or without the automated scheduling system.)

As Todd pointed out SEO is critical in obtaining targeted traffic. I still need to tweak my meta data, add analytics, and build some blog articles around specific `keyword phrases` but was shocked that I already hit page 1 on Yahoo (sites only 8-10 days old) for the terms "Eco-friendly mobile detailing in Orlando" - 5th position. *I hadn`t even submitted my site to Yahoo yet, and somehow I got a hit already.

Kinda scary considering I don`t even have my mobile van set up and ready to roll yet!

Truth is, I need to get back to work on that now.
    Running down a dream...

Post Thanks / Like

Overall pretty good some of these guys are making some valid points.I commend you for doing it yourself. my wife is a graphic designer by trade she`s been doing it for 15yrs and she`s been working on my website and she said there`s a whole lot to learn when it comes to web design. She`ll be the first to admit being a good graphic designer won`t make you a good web designer.

Thread Information