Post Thanks / Like

Success Story You have to Read!

Hey guys, I know this is a long story but trust me its one you want to read about... Its truly a great one.

Success Story
    You May Have Recently Started Hearing About!

Just wanted to let you all know why Rigo Santana and the crew at Xtreme Xcellence are doing so well in their business....

Two years ago Rigo Santana had no clue what he was doing or how to make this business work. In fact, he really wasn`t even in this business! He actually had helped a friend of his to get into the business by investing money! The story is a common one where as, his friend bailed out leaving Rigo holding the bag! Or, should I say now empty bag!! LOL... Rigo knew that if he wanted to recover the money he invested it was going to be up to him and no one else.

Trust me when I say, Rigo is not some highly educated business man. And, I’m not going to go into his entire story but lets just say he comes from the other side of the tracks! He comes from the hood, The streets of East Los Angeles! Not the best place live or grow up! But, Rigo was born with common sense and he knows how to use it.

Anyway, I want to quickly share what Rigo has done, (in the past 14 months alone), that has got him where he is today. He is doing what all other professionals do to have success! He is willing to do what ever it takes, he is sacrificing and not letting anything stop him. He is opened minded and does not let pride stand in his way.

Rigo started getting involved: Not even two years ago!

He got on line and started finding out about this industry, what it had to offer and started learning that, in order to get a business going, you need to know how the business works.

He attended his first trade show in Las Vegas almost two years ago. He went to the SEMA show and started meeting and greeting people he thought could possibly guide him in the right direction. He told people he was the owner of a detailing business and wanted to get the information he needed to succeed. He approached people in booths that he figure had something in common with what he was doing in his business. He asked lots of questions, met a lot of people and started the ball rolling toward getting his business off the ground. He went to the SEMA show with a plan and put that plan to action and made the best out of it.

There we`re a couple of people at that SEMA show that shared with him that there was a way to get the education he needed. He learned that there were training programs available.

Once back from SEMA Rigo started researching these places to get the training he was looking for. He checked out a few of them and ended up getting his training through us here at The Detailing Pros. Rigo and one of his guys spent a week with me. Later that year he sent out Cisco for his training and wow, what a great investment that was!

Over that first year Rigo actually came back, time and time again, just to meet with me, talk with me and get inspired by me. He said when ever he was down and out, wondering if it was ever going to come together he would call me! He even signed up to take some advanced training on the business side on how to run his business, handle his guys, get more results and get more clients... He never stopped calling, he never stopped asking questions!

Within a few short months after his training Rigo Santana had a business up and running and producing an income!

During 2010 he attended two more industry trade shows. One of them was mobile tech expo. By now Rigo was starting to make some headway in his business. He was gaining momentum, getting customers and growing his business. At Mobile Tech Expo his eyes were opened up in a big way. A lot of the people there were impressed with Rigo and his crew. They included him in a few meetings and when they found out he was trained by The Detailing Pros he noticed they showed a lot more respect for him. He knew right then and there that he had made the right decision in his training and education in the business.

Rigo makes thing happen. He invest, what little time and money he has, wisely. He is always calling me asking me questions on all aspects of this business. He has trained his crew to do the same and to call me when ever they need to. He thinks before he acts and then confirms it with the right coaching and advise.

Rigo believes in ongoing training and spends a lot of his time meeting with his crew! He meets with them at least once a week. He believes in further education and because of it, his guys are some of the most professional employees I`ve ever worked with. He is always working with them, asking them what he can do better for them and what they to do better for the company. His crew respects him very much. Leadership reflects attitude and you can see in his guys attitude they have the right leader.

From that first SEMA show Rigo Santana knew what had to be done and set his plans in motion. One thing for sure he knew he had to do is to get the training and education needed to get his business going on the right foot. He was smart in his decision. I know people that have started this business years ago and are still struggling to just try to make ends meet.

Rigo is an expert at networking!!! And that is exactly what he started doing! He started networking in a big way. Letting people know who he was and what he did. His plan was to get people to start talking and spreading the word that he was the new kid in town. Today, Rigo is a premier member of LeTip, (a business networking group). And he knows just how to work the LeTip program. Because of his level of Professionalism Rigo is working with a few of the corporate people from LeTip. LeTip is asking Rigo and Cisco to speak on behalf of LeTip in the Southern California Region. How did he get so fortunate you ask? BECAUSE RIGO DOESN`T JUST ATTEND MEETINGS! HE WORKS THEM AND WORKS THEM HARD! He even trains his guys on how to properly work meetings and events when they get there.

Next, Rigo and his crew are always selling! They are always talking it up! They are always out and about meeting new people! They work their business hard. They work the referral program like their life depends upon it. These guys carry note pads and pens in there shirt pockets. They are ready to make things happen when the opportunity arises for them. If anyone gets within a few feet of them just look out!!! They are becoming sales machines and that selling machine spits out money every time they turn it on!!

Xtreme Xcellence uses the tools they have available to them. They use Facebook for massive exposure and guess what, its working for them big time. They use their website and have new content and articles and photos going up on it all the time. They are linking up their websites with other companies including The Detailing Pros. He uses Linkedin and he is always changing up and adding new things, new comments and new content all the time.

His campaign is working so well that Its actually very exciting watching him on the internet grow. People are spreading the word to each other saying "Hey, have you checked out Xtreme Xcellence"

Rigo is very involved in his community and knows where the best events are, what shows to attend, what people to talk to, who he needs to meet and where he need to be next. And when he makes his moves he very good at how he makes them. He is always asking me for advice and what steps to take. He is always asking me what he should say and how he should say it. Not because I know more but now because two heads are better then one. It’s the dream team that keeps him going!

Rigo does not wait for things to happen. He makes thing happen! I no longer ever hear from him that he is having a slow day, or a slow week or a slow month. The only thing I hear from him is how the heck he is going to be able to count all his money next year!

Was it always like this for Rigo? We all no the answer to that one! He had his days, I took a lot of calls from Rigo in the beginning when he was wondering if it would ever come together. I even had calls from him that, because of the way he speaks he was concerned if anyone would listen to a guy from the hood?

We at The Detailing Pros believe in the possibilities of this great business and with the people that believe in themselves. We know who is growing because we can see it. We know who is busy because we get calls. We know who’s business are profitable because of the activity that surrounds a successful business! Even some of the industry vets that call from time to time can admit they don’t know it all. Guys like Chris Jankowski who is one of the best detailing professionals I know is on the phone with me a lot. We are always trying to figure out new and better things. Chris is another one of those success stories in our industry that just blow you away with results and professionalism. We at The Detailing Pros end up learning just as much from you as you do from us.

Why is Rigo Santana growing so fast? Why is his business so profitable? Its because he is just doing things no one else is willing to do. He is paying his dues. He works his business hard but he has balance in his life as well. He is a family man and spends his free time with his family in a big way. His busiest days for work are not Saturday and Sunday. He is close on those two days for the most part. That is his time and his crew’s time. That is the time he set aside for his family and friends.

We know so many detailers that say Sat and Sun are their busiest days because they have not learned just how to put this business together the correct way.

Rigo Santana and Xtreme Xcellence are starting to be recognized throughout the industry as the company to watch, the one everyone is looking to follow. Rigo and his crew are very humble and giving. Ask Rigo for the shirt off his back and, if he feels you really need it, he will gladly give it to you.

Why is Rigo Santana growing so fast? Why is he already making money hand over fist? Because he works the system and makes things happen. You can too. You have to start today planting seeds. You have to start your momentum now to reap the results next year. You have to believe in yourself and in The Detailing Pros Organization as much as Rigo Santana does. He knows what he is doing.... He is part of the Dream Team! Where dreams do come true if you want them too.

I challenge all of you to take the leap of faith for your own business and get started building your business today. I don’t care when you started it. I don’t care how long you’ve been in it. I don’t care what condition your current business is in right now! I don’t care if your making money or not. I don`t care if your just getting started and don`t know what to do. If you want to see the same success that Rigo is seeing then do what it takes to make it happen.

We know its hard and we know its time consuming. Don`t let excuses stand in your way. Don`t let fear stop you from having your dreams of being a success. Don’t let your pride keep you from having what you want. Don’t let other people in this business keep you down. Its time you stepped up to the plate and finally take charge!

Here is a proven business principle! If you surround yourself with a bunch of other successful business people you automatically become one yourself. In an organization, numbers speak loud and the more numbers we build as a team the more people will hear us. Its always been true that it’s a lot easier getting something done as a team that struggling on your own to do it by yourself.

Rigo Santana is one of those people. He saw he could get help. He saw a team he wanted to play on so, he tried out and made the team in a big way.

If you ever get a chance to talk to Rigo Santana I`m sure you will see how passionate he is about his success and the success of others around him. I’m sure he would be more then happy to share with you what he does and how he does it. He believes the same as I do. Help enough others become a success and it will come back to you many times over.

Rigo is getting a lot of phone calls from all over the world now. He is hearing the stories and sharing them with me. He has told me how many people are struggling, trying to make it but only hitting a wall. He says to me all the time Mel, if I can do this anyone can....

One day, just under two years ago, Rigo Santana made a decision to have a successful auto detailing business. And today he has his success and a lot more coming!

I’m proud to be a part of his business, his future and to have him as my friend…

Mel Craig
    The Detailing Pros
    The Detailing Pros

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Success Story You have to Read!

Excellent story...Thx for sharing. Real uplifting!

Post Thanks / Like

I think this is a great motivator. I think many people start a detailing business as a supplemental source of income with the *hope* that it will take off. (Myself included.) It is important to work the business. Even when things are going well. Unless you are at a point where you are turning business away, don`t wait until a slow time to advertise and network. Use your momentum. Your mood and demeanor can have a dramatic affect on how people perceive you. When times are slow and you are frustrated or worried it comes across. So does your excitement and confidence when times are good. Use that to your advantage.

Post Thanks / Like

Im happy that Rigo is doing so well and successful!

My business I know doesnt do as well as it could because I lack motivation and marketing skills and I am not that outgoing of a person.

I also like to take it easy in life and dont have a family to support also so it makes me a little lazy .

On the other hand I really think you can turn people off if your too pushy or selling too hard . Theres a balance to find.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by detailchick View Post
    Im happy that Rigo is doing so well and successful!

My business I know doesnt do as well as it could because I lack motivation and marketing skills and I am not that outgoing of a person.

I also like to take it easy in life and dont have a family to support also so it makes me a little lazy .

On the other hand I really think you can turn people off if your too pushy or selling too hard . Theres a balance to find.
    Hey Detail Chick, You are so right in just about all you have written here. You don`t have to be the sales person, and you don`t have to be outgoing and you can have more business then you ever dreamed of. You don`t have to be pushy or aggressive to have the kind of work Im talking about. And the cool thing is, you don`t have to work as much when you build it right. Call me one day and I may be able to help you out a bit. MEL
    The Detailing Pros

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Craig View Post
    Hey Detail Chick, You are so right in just about all you have written here. You don`t have to be the sales person, and you don`t have to be outgoing and you can have more business then you ever dreamed of. You don`t have to be pushy or aggressive to have the kind of work Im talking about. And the cool thing is, you don`t have to work as much when you build it right. Call me one day and I may be able to help you out a bit. MEL
    Thanks Craig.

If I ever feel motivated to get more business I will. Right now I like the pace I have going but the winters are always a little tough and the way the economy is going I just may need some help down the road.

For everyone else I found the best and easiest way to get more business is to hand out several cards to your customer after youve completed the job so they can refer you to their friends .

Also have signs on your vehicle if your mobile .

Another is to get your cards in auto repair ,autobody shops .

These things alone have brought me tons of business and have kept my business going on its own with very little effort.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a friend in a different profession, but a small business nonetheless. She is on me constantly about my style of marketing because she thinks I need to be more aggressive. That`s not me at all and that will never happen. She`s one of those who just beat people in the head with it. Very forceful and demanding when trying to drive traffic to her Facebook or website, flyering parking lots, and in peoples face in general. While she does get work, to most people its obnoxious. Im more inclined to go for the big fish like radio commercials or the eye grabbing HD billboards that people watch while at a red light when im ready to advertise again one day.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrclean81 View Post
    I have a friend in a different profession, but a small business nonetheless. She is on me constantly about my style of marketing because she thinks I need to be more aggressive. That`s not me at all and that will never happen. She`s one of those who just beat people in the head with it. Very forceful and demanding when trying to drive traffic to her Facebook or website, flyering parking lots, and in peoples face in general. While she does get work, to most people its obnoxious. Im more inclined to go for the big fish like radio commercials or the eye grabbing HD billboards that people watch while at a red light when im ready to advertise again one day.
    That type of marketing completely turns me off too . I dont like being approached that way and would never do that to someone.

Although facebook and twitter has its place. You dont have to be aggressive with it , just put it out there.

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve not messed with Twitter yet, but Facebook has been a Godsend for me. I can post all the pics I want, post articles or links that educate the client, and update clients on specials or new products, and it don`t cost a dime. Im planning to run some paid advertising on there as well.

Thread Information