Auto Detail & Restoration Concours.John's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Invoice2go ?????

I downloaded this app (9.99) to see what it`s about. So far I`m pretty impressed.
    Pros:
    Once all your services and pricing are entered (packages or by the hour) it takes just minutes to generate an invoice or estimate. No limit to fields.

Invoices and estimates are template or customizable.

A quick link with preview and a tap, an invoice or estimate is sent from your contacts via email

Keeps track of sales paid and unpaid
    including estimates when generated

Works with quickbooks simple tap

Cons:

Fee for desktop to sinc are yearly (includes updates, customer service, new add ons) Also needed to customize.

Here is the line up
    30 day free trial
    Classic $135yr now $99yr
    Pro $225yr now 149yr
    Inventory pro $199yr

I`m thinking of pulling the trigger. I didn`t know if anyone else has tried or is using it. Mobile guys part or full I`d like your opinion. If curious and you look it up I`d like to know.

www.invoice2go.com

This is not spam I have no affiliation.
    I`m looking for input while in my 30 day trial. This would all be tax deductible and at least make things easier on the fly for me if worth it.
    Input on any program like this your using I`d like to know too.

Thanks
    John
    One day I`ll get to do my own car.
    Concours.John Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Invoice2go ?????

Seems expensive for just an invoice system. Do you currently have one?
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beemerboy View Post
    Seems expensive for just an invoice system. Do you currently have one?
    Quickbooks Pro. The problem is if everything isnt set up right from the begining it can be a bear.
    I`ve just never liked it for mobile use with a laptop. I use my phone for mostly everything. If there isnt Wifi I still have 3G. The appeal is a couple minutes a I have an invoice Emailed. They do play nice also.
    IMO it also seemed easier to set in service values. I have different rates for different services.
    Still playing with it.
    Concours.John Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Concours.John View Post
    Quickbooks Pro. The problem is if everything isnt set up right from the begining it can be a bear.
    I`ve just never liked it for mobile use with a laptop. I use my phone for mostly everything. If there isnt Wifi I still have 3G. The appeal is a couple minutes a I have an invoice Emailed. They do play nice also.
    IMO it also seemed easier to set in service values. I have different rates for different services.
    Still playing with it.
    Sounds like it would streamline your business. That would be worth the investment. Unless you would still have to enter the data into quick books
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beemerboy View Post
    Sounds like it would streamline your business. That would be worth the investment. Unless you would still have to enter the data into quick books
    My thoughts exactly. I did send them an Email about contingencies if they stop business. I wanted to know if there would be a permanent version available at that point. They do have great reviews.
    Concours.John Facebook

Detailing the Gulf Coast vitalcarcare's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Im currently just using the invoice from Square. I like the idea that i can take a picture of the actual vehicle and send that to the customer as an invoice.

Looking this over I like how it seems relatively simple. Ive never been much for all in one type software but doesn`t QB have an invoice software add on that would do the same thing that would already be something you can integrate? What mobile options does QB have? Im about to swallow that pill so im def watching this

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vitalcarcare View Post
    Im currently just using the invoice from Square. I like the idea that i can take a picture of the actual vehicle and send that to the customer as an invoice.

Looking this over I like how it seems relatively simple. Ive never been much for all in one type software but doesn`t QB have an invoice software add on that would do the same thing that would already be something you can integrate? What mobile options does QB have? Im about to swallow that pill so im def watching this
    QB mobile has nothing on this. After a couple hours of inputting some values I generated an estimate in less than two min. I then could send it to QB with a click. Still figuring out how to import estimate to invoice.
    Concours.John Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

invoice2go is a decent app if you want to do basic invoicing. I like to use it because I can do it from my phone. I also have Quickbooks at my work office and I use this app called Chimpkey to automate all my invoice2go documents into my quickbooks. I just hate data entering info more than once so using the combination of these 2 solutions work best.

Formerly TexasTB Tex Star Detail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I`m old school and like paper invoicing? Nice app though. I`ve heard good things about it.
    "In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield."

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve tried a couple different apps, for invoicing. It is really important to take the time and set up your products. Ive come to giving estimates on paper, and also invoicing them as well. Although having a paperless system would make me green! If it can work with quickbooks then id have to consider going for the whole thing!
    Lets GO FLYERS!!
    www.BarrenHillDetail.com

Thread Information