Excellence Auto Gallery
    Post Thanks / Like

Input on my website

The other night I threw together a website for my detailing business. I used a template program that gives limited control over colors, fonts, etc so the layout can not be changed too much. What I would like is some input on the actual content. I will be updating the pictures soon with higher quality cars and pictures, but the layout will be more or less the same. Once I have it to a presentable level I will register a domain name and start promoting the site.

Postal Auto Shine - Home

Your suggestions are welcome. I am also looking for suggestions on getting my site ranked higher with the search engines in my area.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Input on my website

The prices are competetive but not too high or so low you wont be taken seriously, the work displayed in the pics is very good, the site isnt overkill, and I didnt see any smack talk about your competition. Looks like its well on its way. Something Ive found, at least in my area (not many high end cars) is that if you post pics of daily drivers and just normal vehicals that have been transformed, it seems like people can connect to that more. The soccor mom with a Caravan may not be as likely to call the guy who she thinks specializes in Ferraris and Lambos. If you live in an area where high end cars are the norm..then go for it.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Input on my website

Quote Originally Posted by mrclean81 View Post
    The prices are competetive but not too high or so low you wont be taken seriously, the work displayed in the pics is very good, the site isnt overkill, and I didnt see any smack talk about your competition. Looks like its well on its way. Something Ive found, at least in my area (not many high end cars) is that if you post pics of daily drivers and just normal vehicals that have been transformed, it seems like people can connect to that more. The soccor mom with a Caravan may not be as likely to call the guy who she thinks specializes in Ferraris and Lambos. If you live in an area where high end cars are the norm..then go for it.
    Totally agree. Here in South Florida we have alot of high end cars and alot of med range daily driven cars. So I try to keep pictures of both on my website so I can attack both types of client.

I would get a logo or something for your company so you can brand yourself.

Brand Yourself, Brand your Forum Nickname and Brand your Business Name - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum

Shawn
    (954) 871-0205

Thread Information