Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Hello

Well here is my problem.
    As some of you knows, I am from romania and now i am in france.
    I want to start here a mobile car detaling business but i have some water restriction.
    In Romania i used presure washing and i was mobile two.
    I don`t know if i have the rights to say product names that i used in romania.
    So who works eco, make me a strater pack. Exterior/interior.
    Thanx a lot. i am mobile here in france for about 100KM and i charge from 10KM - 5 euros, you think is expensive?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello

I have no idea about what your market can handle for charging your customers nor do I know what a euro is worth.
    If you have water restrictions get yourself some ONR or DP 4-1.

IOWA BOY
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont know the exchange rate so I cant tell how much you are charging. But it looks like 50 euros/car. Im guessing euro now is somewhere equal to $2.00 U.S. Do thats around $100 U.S. Just on the lower side anyone here would do a lot to a car. Probably a wash,followed by an All In One product like Poorboys Polish with Sealant. Also washing engine to remove the crud, but not detailing the engine department. Interior would be nice vaccuum and wipe down of hard surfaces also cleaning the windows. Tires would be cleaned and treated to a quick application of tire treatment to make look better.

Its just hard to do the money conversion. Also there are some low water usage products out there that could be used for exterior cleaning od the cars paint. Such as Poorboys Spray and wipe (which I have), Optinum No Rinse is another I can remember being talked about (I dont have this nor have tried it). You should be able to get the Poorboys World Products over in France from a Poorboys distributor in Europe. Read the directions or ask questions on any products you may need help with.

Post Thanks / Like

The correct conversion is 1 euro = 1,49 $.
    Here is the thing What do you say about my name "Alex Detail" and my slogan "A car`s best friend".
    Well let`s say i found today an UK dealer Go-Green waterless, nice prices but i am waiting for them to give me some eco certificates. I also will make my Megane Sedan a mobile detail car, have a big trunk. But for begining i will offer waterless and steam wash. If will make a good job i will buy also a water tank.
    Prices in europe are big i think, a full detailing is about 160 for a A class car for normal peoples and for business starts for 220.

Thread Information