Thread: kinda perplexed

Post Thanks / Like

kinda perplexed

Hi Guys sorry been away a long time business is great! I gotta question though n I know imma be called a duffus for not doing this when I started my business buuuuut I got a call from a local electric utility company today and was asked if I would consider doing their fleet vehicles. I`m stoked! it would be a big boost for my business only they need me to get a 1,000,000 liability insurance policy. I`ve never gotten insurance anyone know how much something like this would cost me and where I could get coverage?

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: kinda perplexed

Quote Originally Posted by sjr View Post
    Hi Guys sorry been away a long time business is great! I gotta question though n I know imma be called a duffus for not doing this when I started my business buuuuut I got a call from a local electric utility company today and was asked if I would consider doing their fleet vehicles. I`m stoked! it would be a big boost for my business only they need me to get a 1,000,000 liability insurance policy. I`ve never gotten insurance anyone know how much something like this would cost me and where I could get coverage?
    good for you it`s not much ..it might cost you 5-6 hundred a year ..well worth it
    ... call Traveler`s Ins. big company and good rates
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Post Thanks / Like

Man Thanks poorboy you dont know how much I appreciate it! Imma go with travelers! Imma see about it first thing in the morning! I love this site! You all are the best! This utility company had been the first that asked for insurance. I got a contract with a federal agency down here to do a fleet of 183 patrol units been working with them for a few weeks now . they have yet to ask for any insurance. Imma be coverd now if they do ask! HAHA A MILLION THANKS!!!!!!!

a.k.a. Troy@DetailCity Troy@Protekt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

We are paying $236 a year for million dollar liability coverage!

We get it through a local insurance broker but the main company is RCI I believe.

Post Thanks / Like

Man Thanks poorboy you dont know how much I appreciate it! Imma go with travelers! Imma see about it first thing in the morning! I love this site! You all are the best! This utility company had been the first that asked for insurance. I got a contract with a federal agency down here to do a fleet of 183 patrol units been working with them for a few weeks now . they have yet to ask for any insurance. Imma be coverd now if they do ask! HAHA A MILLION THANKS!!!!!!!
    we used to paint utility trucks and they provide you with all the info and requirements right up front ... they pay on time and don`t nickle and dime you. Set a rate and then negotiate with a firm hand.
    Cops aren`t going to be picky with their cars ..a day after you detail it the may throw someone over their hood or crash it in a persuit

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Troy@DetailCity View Post
    We are paying $236 a year for million dollar liability coverage!

We get it through a local insurance broker but the main company is RCI I believe.

it also can depend on your location

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys! How is everyone?! I finally got the liability insurance policy! think I got a decent deal. 2 million for 436.00 or so a year? I wanted to thank yall for the feed back yall are awsome!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear that you got the insurance you needed.

Good luck with the utility company contract

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys! How is everyone?! I finally got the liability insurance policy! think I got a decent deal. 2 million for 436.00 or so a year? I wanted to thank yall for the feed back yall are awsome!
    good deal, now go get those accounts

Thread Information