Post Thanks / Like

Jump Start Your Mobile Service, Orange County CA

Hey guys.

I have some weekly service detailing contracts I`d like to subcontract out to a responsible and high quality detailer in Orange County CA. I`d like some time to concentrate on other aspects of the detailing business (product sales/ exotic and show car detailing). If you are starting a detailing business or just want some extra service accounts, this would be perfect for you!

I will train you on my process, bring you out to my appointments, introduce you to my clients, then set you out to complete the weekly service. I will continue to provide customer service, billing, and other daily business activities on these accounts. All you need to do is show up, wash cars, and be friendly to my clients. For helping me, I will give you 50% of the gross receipts. We will be 50/50 partners with these clients. Any extra business you get from these locations is 100% yours!

These appointments equal about $40,000 per year of my business. So this means you stand to make an extra $20,000 per year on top of your current business by subcontracting with me! And it costs you nothing but your time..about 15hrs/wk!

Accounts are all located in Orange County from Laguna Niguel to Huntington Beach.

Contact me via email if you are interested!

R

`emailsecretchimp@gmail.com`

Moderators....I hope I haven`t broken any forum rules by posting this business offer in the Getting Started Forum. I realize I`m close to violating rule #3. But this isn`t a for sale ad. I`m seeking a business partner/ contractor. If I have violated the rules, please direct me to the proper location for this type of thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jump Start Your Mobile Service, Orange County CA

hi , i work on luxury cars in Laguna Beach - I use pinnacle products and i`m 100% waterless using D.P.

I do Bentley`s , Porsche`s and loads of high end Mercedes - They all love my work.

I`d love to talk to you more about it all.

Tony S
    LuxuryDetail@gmail.com
    index website
    (949)315-5019 (Direct)

a.k.a. Troy@DetailCity Troy@Protekt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jump Start Your Mobile Service, Orange County CA

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Chimp View Post
    Moderators....I hope I haven`t broken any forum rules by posting this business offer in the Getting Started Forum. I realize I`m close to violating rule #3. But this isn`t a for sale ad. I`m seeking a business partner/ contractor. If I have violated the rules, please direct me to the proper location for this type of thread.
    This post is fine with me. I might have to move to Cali and take you up on this one.

Thread Information