Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jersey Devil Detailing
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Enclosed Trailer to Detail Trailer

im looking forward to them as well... like said above i enjoy looking at other peoples rigs i guess it gives me a small bit of jealousy as i only detail part time

Post Thanks / Like

OK,

You guys have to settle for cell phone pictures until probably Friday because I rushed outta here this morning to finish it. Up till now, we have done the FRP walls, and doors, trim, and flooring. I still have to buy the PW, GEN, water tank, and shelving accessories. I`ll let the pictures do the talking. Here ya go:

Superior Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Man what a week this has been. I apologize for leaving ya guys hangin so long but I have been working 10 hour days between work and running errands. I think I`ve been to home depot everyday for the past week and a half. All that didn`t leave much time to finish things up on the trailer or take pics and do this write up. Luckily I got a rainy weekend and it is just what I needed! I got the trailer vinyled, installed the air compressor, water tank, pw, and generator so far. I still have yet to purchase and install any shelving . I most likely will be getting the shelving within the next week-week and a half so I will update the thread again. Here are the pics side by side so you can see the transformation.

Exterior Before

Exterior After

Interior Before

Interior During

Interior After

Questions, comments, suggestions are all welcome.

Shaun
    Superior Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Here are some updated pics. I forgot to take one of the stripe on my truck. I`ll try and get one in the next couple days.

Superior Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Looking good! If you use more spray bottles, you might want to dilute them all and hang them of the doors, while leaving the Gallons on the interior shelves.

Post Thanks / Like

Where are you getting all of the cool racks for the doors and such?

Kenny

Hail the power of Quattro audiboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That`s a great looking setup you have there. It looks like you have a good bit of room left from the pictures. Any future plans to fill them?
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Post Thanks / Like

Motorsports Accessories, Motorcycle accessories, accessories for your Trailer, motorcycle tools and More from Pit Posse! is where the trailer shelves are from. They are pretty cool and useful too. I bought them through ebay not the above website. Future plans will be dressing up the doors with atp/diamond plate, some more shelves, tent/canopy straps on the walls, a workspace. All in time. Thanks for the compliments. I`d have to say the coolest thing is hose reels. I was getting sick and tired of unravelling hoses at the beginning of a job, and wrapping them up at the end. I plan to get a 50 ft vac hose so I can leave that as well.

Shaun
    Superior Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Really nice setup you have there buddy. I`m still young and learning myself. I am practicing and buying things all the time for plans on becoming full time with a trailor and what not. This is "one" of my favorite kinda threads to read. Alot of good ideas for later

Post Thanks / Like

I see that you have an extractor hose hanging up but I don`t see an extractor, do you have some kind of custom set up with a seperate tank or am I missing something. The reason I ask is because I am thinking of making an exractor by getting the hose hardware, a tank with a pump on it and hooking it to my rigid vac. If anyone has any comments on why this wouldn`t work please let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by southerndetail View Post
    I see that you have an extractor hose hanging up but I don`t see an extractor, do you have some kind of custom set up with a seperate tank or am I missing something. The reason I ask is because I am thinking of making an exractor by getting the hose hardware, a tank with a pump on it and hooking it to my rigid vac. If anyone has any comments on why this wouldn`t work please let me know.
    O man, please post pictures once you get done with that project. I am interest in that myself. I`ve been looking at Right Look extractor, which is not portable, and have been wondering if I can make one stronger and better.

They state that their extractor has 160 inches of water lift. Southerdetail do you know where I could get plans on how to design my own and where to get the parts?

Post Thanks / Like

SouthernDetail, if you look real closely in one of the pics, you can see my durrmaid extractor on the floor to the right of the water tank. Thanks for all the compliments, I will try and post more pics as I go along.
    Superior Detailing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information