Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mobile: Gotta go PEE!

For you guys who take a leak outside, please be careful of making sure you cannot be seen, a friend of mine who owns a landscaping biz was taking a leak outside at a job, he thought nobody could see him but some lady and her kid next door did from inside, the lady went bonkers and called the cops, since the kid seen it, it was considered a sex offense and he really went through hell for it, now his picture is on the county`s web site for sex offenders.

clone

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtgun View Post
    We carry a big blue tarp,5 gallon bucket and some empty plastic grocery store bags for the emergency BM.
    Line the bucket with a bag,throw the tarp over the back end of the trailer,slip underneath,do your business,wipe,tie the bag shut and keep on keeping on.
    It just looks like you are covering up equipment and have some excess tarp hanging on the ground.
    they don`t call it the dirty south 4 nothing.remind me if we ever meet not to shake your hand. your filthy.

clone

Quote Originally Posted by RobertP View Post
    For you guys who take a leak outside, please be careful of making sure you cannot be seen, a friend of mine who owns a landscaping biz was taking a leak outside at a job, he thought nobody could see him but some lady and her kid next door did from inside, the lady went bonkers and called the cops, since the kid seen it, it was considered a sex offense and he really went through hell for it, now his picture is on the county`s web site for sex offenders.
    you have got to be kidding,what did he do represent himself n court? unless there is more 2 the story. what is this world coming 2.

Pressure Washing Mafia Squirtgun's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clone View Post
    they don`t call it the dirty south 4 nothing.remind me if we ever meet not to shake your hand. your filthy.

I usually have at least 100 gallons of water and a wide variety of soaps on my rig, I`m far from filthy.Washing afterwards is far from being a problem

You on the other hand I wouldn`t be so sure about.You certainly can`t be the highest quality human being if you will pass judgement on me based on that 1 post.

Do yourself a favor and find out about someone before you open your pie hole.
    Karvonen`s Pro Clean
    Southwest,Ga.
    Pressure Washers Mafia

Post Thanks / Like

you have got to be kidding,what did he do represent himself n court? unless there is more 2 the story. what is this world coming 2.

No, he had a great attorney, but around here they take things like that seriously, they charged him with exposing himself to a minor. These days any thing like is is grounds for legal action, look at those kids here recently who received a text message from their friend who sent them explicit pictures of his girlfriend sent him, they both now may be charged as sex offenders.

Formerly TexasTB Tex Star Detail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I`d rather go in a bucket than in my pants. Explain that to the customer. "I cannot finish the detail, I have to go. What`s that smell you ask? Oh Nothing...." Sorry, but when there is nothing/nobody around, and you have to go, and I mean there is no way you will make it anywhere except where you are at, then you either go in your pants or outside/ in a bucket; container......
    "In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield."

Post Thanks / Like

Damn Chris look at all this crap you started

Formerly TexasTB Tex Star Detail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

no pun intended eh? LOL. I actually like this thread. It covers some good sh!t. LOL. On a serious note, it`s a good topic that no one brought up yet.
    "In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield."

Post Thanks / Like

It is a good topic and one that everyone who is mobile will face.

Glad to see we are getting to the bottom of things

sorry couldn`t help myself

clone

Quote Originally Posted by RobertP View Post
    No, he had a great attorney, but around here they take things like that seriously, they charged him with exposing himself to a minor. These days any thing like is is grounds for legal action, look at those kids here recently who received a text message from their friend who sent them explicit pictures of his girlfriend sent him, they both now may be charged as sex offenders.
    WOW, clone sure is glad he was a kid when he was, this country is going to hell in a handbasket...

Post Thanks / Like

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information