Post Thanks / Like

Part time gig in Kansas...

Thoughts on just detailing interior only including carpet extracting? I have been detailing my own cars, family and friends for some time now and I feel confident in taking this to the next level. However, I know there are many things to learn and services to upgrade into! My opinion is the only place around here to have your interior cleaned is your full service car washes, which very few if any run a carpet extractor. So, I am looking for opinions from other seasoned professionals!! Is it worth a shot - pricing/licensing/insurance?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Part time gig in Kansas...

Quote Originally Posted by shuddleston
    Thoughts on just detailing interior only including carpet extracting? I have been detailing my own cars, family and friends for some time now and I feel confident in taking this to the next level. However, I know there are many things to learn and services to upgrade into! My opinion is the only place around here to have your interior cleaned is your full service car washes, which very few if any run a carpet extractor. So, I am looking for opinions from other seasoned professionals!! Is it worth a shot - pricing/licensing/insurance?
    I`m thinking that if you happened to own a carpet cleaning business that it might be a nice add on. Not too sure that I can see this flying as a stand alone business. It`s just one of those things that if you`re looking for this type of service you look for an automotive detailer even the carpet cleaner is a bit of a stretch.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thread Information