Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

feedback on new logo?

I paid a guy on Fiverr to design me a logo. They give you 3 mock ups, if you like one you pick it and they`ll make whatever changes you request. I don`t like 1 much, 1`s okay and I do like one. Maybe tho the one I like isn`t the one anyone else would like. So I`m going to ask for feedback here. Whichever I go with, I definitely will need a few revisions made to it. None are close to what I had imagined, but for only $15 I think my standards needed to be a lot lower lol. The designer specializes in retro looking logos. I guess at least on that part he did a pretty decent job.

feedback on new logo?-8960_perpetual_radiance_rb-01.jpgfeedback on new logo?-8960_perpetual_radiance_rb-02.jpgfeedback on new logo?-8960_perpetual_radiance_rb-03.jpg

After I get it to my liking, I`m gonna pay to a company to digitize it and have polo, button up work shirts and a couple jackets made. That`s gonna be a substantial investment for me so I`d like to try and get it right the 1st time lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Re: feedback on new logo?

#2 and #3 so far for me.
    Scott Harle
    www.autodermatology.com
    Autodermatology
    Serving Naples and SW Florida
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/autodermatology
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/autodermatology
    Likes quebert liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

appreciate the reply, I seem to like stuff that nobody else does lol.

Post Thanks / Like

What would your logo look like without the spray bottle?
    http://Www.gonzodetailing.com

Anything in life worth doing is worth over doing, moderation is for cowards

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I think #1 minus the spray bottle would be kind of nice, but I`m not a fan of logos using a cursive typeface. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

No offense but the spray bottle brought a window washer to my mind. I’d like to see these without the bottle.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    No offense but the spray bottle brought a window washer to my mind. I’d like to see these without the bottle.
    None taken, that`s why I`m asking for feedback. The designer asked graphic wise what I`d like added, the 1st thing I thought of was a spray bottle. I`m not even sure what else I could have told him. I mean every other detailer has a car or car outline. You made me look at all 3 without the bottle, and I think it would look better. I know the name`s ????? to people, but it says auto detailing so people should figure it out. I get reversions so I`ll ask if he could remove the bottle and re-send. Unless someone here has an idea for something that could be added that brings detailing to mind. The more I think about it, I don`t know if there`s any graphic that the normal person would think "detailing" when they saw. But maybe I`m overlooking something obvious. I edited the bottle out of 2 & 3. I think they look better myself. And maybe it`s just my weird OCD, but something looks off in the 1st one, like the centering of something. Just me?

8960_Perpetual_Radiance_RB-02.jpg

8960_Perpetual_Radiance_RB-03.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

I like one best. Change the bottle from black out to outlined. 2 would be a close second

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm... maybe a pair of headlights in the nose of a car in the first one.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Well it looks like I get unlimited revisions of my logo but for only 24 hours, I can`t complain as it only cost me $15, and I was only expecting to ask him for 1 or 2 things. Fiverr`s a pretty cool site and a good idea. If I had stuck to the states to find a designer, it would have cost me a lot more. But in India $15`s obviously worth a lot more than here. I can`t imagine what a detail would go for over there. $65 for a full detail + coating lol.

Post Thanks / Like

I like #2, just from its easy of readability of the "Perpetual Radiance" fonts.
    I, too, do not "like" calligraphy-styled fonts, BUT for a company/business name in a logo, it does offer some artwork with identity. Like Coke-Cola.
    Hey for what you paid and what you received, it is cost-effective. (DO NOT make any comments, Captain Obvious, about overseas outsourcing, even if it was YOUR technical Computer-Aided Drawing work now being done in India. True Story, to some degree! Just shut up....).
    The name itself "Perpetual Radiance" Auto Detailing is catchy in and of itself!
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

quebert- I too think you`re better off without the spray bottle, and that readability is infinitely more important than having something, uhm...distinctive.

I dunno whether some Detailing-related object is necessary, and I too wonder what the average customer would recognize as being "Detailing-related" in a relatable way.

I`d be trying to figure out what would best symbolize/tie in with the specific words "Perpetual" and "Radiance"...gotta admit I`m not coming up with an answer though

And hey, IMO it`s worth the $ if all you get out if it is food-for-thought. Not like you *must* go with them and never look back.

Post Thanks / Like

If you`re planning on having the design embroidered, the minimum height for any type is approximately 1/4", and type almost always looks cleaner when larger. The copy that reads "Auto Detailing" is going to be a problem, unless the overall design is enlarged to a size that you might not like, especially on the left chest of a shirt or jacket.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kappy View Post
    If you`re planning on having the design embroidered, the minimum height for any type is approximately 1/4"...
    Hey, I never knew that! Glad you posted it...I learn something new here every day

Post Thanks / Like

I like the white/black background, but maybe add some color to the name of your business to make it "pop" or stand out instead of monochrome. Also, whatever you do, I would recommend having your company logo professionally made in a vector format which will be a much sharper image for making business cards, shirts, banners, "trinkets", etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ryan Cywinski - Owner
    Northeast Auto Reflections
    Detail Spa and Mobile Wash, LLC
    www.northeastautoreflections.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information