Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Logo + name feedback

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    I get what you`re saying about the star burst, but since it will be stitched on a shirt I`m not exactly sure there`s a way to make it look shiny. LOL collision symbol, after reading that I can`t stop seeing it.
    Sorry I didn`t see this sooner. When I wrote "shiny," I meant that the symbol should look like it is representing the shine coming from a surface, not that the symbol itself would be shiny. I think something lighter weight will give that effect better. Like in this Mr. Clean image (bottom left of the text at the top):

Logo + name feedback-large_76df183d-11f5-4473-bd81-58da6bcdd6cc.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

I like your shiny idea and now that I understand it I can work it into the logo. For anyone still following my blabbering, I asked a few people and got some suggestions from them, so this is what I have now. I`m curious what you all think about the Perpetual & Radiance being split up like that with the auto detailing in the middle. Also, is having eco-conscious too wordy? Not only maybe it might be too many words for the logo to flow, but I need to remember it`s going to be fairly small stitched on a shirt and might not even be readable. I`m going to go figure out how to make the shine symbol fit.

Logo + name feedback-logo1.jpg
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, so I used my barely passable image editing skills and tried to incorporate a shine thing.

Logo + name feedback-logo2.jpg

The idea for this just sort of came to me, I don`t like how it looks but I think I maybe like the idea. Don`t think a lot of people would know what the buffer`s suppose to be, any feedback on it? I`m trying to figure out how to do the 1/2 & 1/2 cut out one like the original with the crash symbol. But I`m drawing a blank here. I`m sure this addition probably sucks, so it would be helpful if a few people replied "dude that idea sucks" so I don`t waste time trying to fix it. Or, if you think it has some sort of potential maybe an idea how I can make it not suck.

logo3.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

quebert- I kinda prefer not having the added feature, but that`s just me.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the opinion Accumulator, if anyone`s still even reading this thread. I did this, will be the last logo I post unless someone gives me some ideas.

Logo + name feedback-logo-polisher.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

For me, this one wins...

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    Okay, so I used my barely passable image editing skills and tried to incorporate a shine thing.

Logo + name feedback-logo2.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Appreciate the feedback BudgetPlan1, 1 vote for shine logo. Whichever gets 3 votes first will be the one I get digitized and use for my work media. And if nobody else replies, then the shine one wins by default. As one person liked it (better than none) and he sent me a BRAND NEW bottle of Taklamakan Overcoat V3 last week. So really, his opinion should be worth at least 2 votes lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, I lied about not posting more logos. I got feedback on AGO and made ONE last one. Unless someone likes it, but has suggestions for changes, no need to post more. Feedback on this one would be lovely. And it`s not final, the clipart I found I`m just using the low res until I decide if I like it. Then I`ll plop the $20 down on it. I still like the font logo one, but this one has a polisher on it, which at least makes it look detailing related *shrug* I know the polisher isn`t very detailed, but it will be a small`ish logo stitched on shirts, so there`s not a ton of room for anything with a bunch of detail. And I like the color scheme, but I`m wondering if it`ll be too dark on black shirts? Was thinking a lighter shade of both.

Logo + name feedback-polish-logo2.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Never mind the last 2, I posted them on AGO and multiple people said "normal people won`t even know what the polisher is" I often forget that pretty much everyone who`s not me isn`t into detailing. So I can`t expect them to see a DA on the logo and know what it is lol. Back to the text logo, 1 person liked it on here, I like it, and my dad said it looks nice. So there`s the 3 people I needed.

Thank you again to everyone on here who steered me away from becoming the pimp my ride of detailing.

Post Thanks / Like

quebert- Heh heh, I`m turning this into a Thread That Won`t Die

I agree with that "normal people won`t even know..".

Glad you got the three votes, that oughta be great. And I for one am glad it won`t have people thinking "Pimp My Ride".

I don`t think the colors will be too dark/wrong on black, just might have to tweak them a bit if they`ll disappear into the other 18 colors of shirts you get

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information