Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My Trailer

All About The Bling Bling TrueDetailer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: My Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTB
    Can you give more info on that please.....And an estimated cost of doing so

Can you get an up close of your pump setup as it is now so i can see what you`ll need in order to recycle the water??

And as far as price goes i`ll have to look thru my paperwork and get my receipt... I forgot how much each part cost as i spent almost 1000$ on the gear driven pump,the hose real, heavy duty triggers,extentions, and some odd parts. I don`t think the valve itself cost over 75$ but i`ll check to be sure.

Formerly TexasTB Tex Star Detail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TrueDetailer
    Can you get an up close of your pump setup as it is now so i can see what you`ll need in order to recycle the water??

And as far as price goes i`ll have to look thru my paperwork and get my receipt... I forgot how much each part cost as i spent almost 1000$ on the gear driven pump,the hose real, heavy duty triggers,extentions, and some odd parts. I don`t think the valve itself cost over 75$ but i`ll check to be sure.
    I`ll get a pic up tomorrow after I install it on the trailer. It`s been raining all day today, so I couldn`t do a thing. I was hoping to have the trailer 90% done today, but stuff happens.
    Since it was raining, I decided to take an hour trip to the Pep Boys, and picked one of these up for $60 on sale. 10x10 easy up
    "In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield."

All About The Bling Bling TrueDetailer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTB
    I`ll get a pic up tomorrow after I install it on the trailer. It`s been raining all day today, so I couldn`t do a thing. I was hoping to have the trailer 90% done today, but stuff happens.
    Since it was raining, I decided to take an hour trip to the Pep Boys, and picked one of these up for $60 on sale. 10x10 easy up

Wow!. thats one hell of a deal. I`ve got a easy up also, 12x12 cost me $120 at sports authority. They really do come in handy on them hot days. I`m always using mine in the back yard for weekend BBQ`s :drunk:

Post Thanks / Like

Pep boys had the 12x12 on sale for $79.98. I shoulda picked that up instead, but oh well. I sure wish they built a pepboys closer.
    "In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield."

Post Thanks / Like

Well, today was finally decent outside, so I decided to work on the trailer some more. I had the pressure washer off aff the frame already, so I positioned it on the trailer and proceeded to bolt it down.....The bolts that held it to the metal frame was too short. and they had the rubber bushing molded to the bolt. I had to go to Lowes and get some washers, lock washers, locking nuts, and longer bolts. Had to get some rubber bump stops, drill a hole down the middle, and put washers on each side to make new bushings.
    Also got the tank strapped down, finally. I had it lifted with 4x4`s , but decided to lift it 2 more inches. I cut 2x4`s to match the 4x4`s I had already screwed down, and screwed the 2by to it.....get it?

I picked up the wrong connector at Lowes, to connect the water tank to the washer, so that will have to wait til tomorrow. I did hook it up to the garden hose, just to test out the washer....good to go......no water dripping from anywhere. Tomorrow, I will fill the tank and hook the PW to it. Want to see how gravity feed will do. I`m also going to mount my pressure washer hose reel to the wheel fender. Just to free up some room.

I took 4 trips to Lowes, and 2 to Wal-Mart.....I hate when nothing goes to plan.......too many trips for little things....

Post Thanks / Like

Hey TB, Good luck with the set up. Looks like you put alot of thought into it. How do you think the TB will do pulling the trailer? Just asking B/C I also have a TB.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!
    Truck does good pulling it. Cannot tell it is there most of the times. When the tank is empty, and going over bumps, the trailer tends to dance around

Hail the power of Quattro audiboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like you have quite the set up.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information