Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Lonley house wives....

Sorry if this post may be inapropriate, But...I have a customer who is going out of town at the end of this week, and his wife who is always very flirtacious and often barley clothed, made an appt for me to do her car while he is away...Strange because I was just at ther house last week, and could have done her car then...My old room mate was a pool cleaner and he had a few good stories about a couple of his customers that would always call for "his services" when ther hubbys where out of town...So..Not that Im planning for anything more then a detail to happen,I just thought it would be funny to hear if any detail folk had ben called for "other services"...

Resident of Detail City travisdecpn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lonley house wives....

I highly suggest that you schedule that appointment for a later date. You don`t want to get in any trouble if anything happens.

Post Thanks / Like

Watch some of the older episodes of "Desperate Housewives" and then check back .

Post Thanks / Like

If you value this customer I would look for a date when her husband is there...Sounds good now but you will come up on the short end of the stick...On another note they both maybe be OK with this type of thing and what she is doing in that case watch for CAMS in the house
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

Ahhh...just hit it!

lol... J/K, like the others said the responsible thing to do is definitely to reschedule.

what i wouldn`t do to be a pool boy!

Post Thanks / Like

anyone know what PC speed and pad to use for this cvcklr`s problem?

use a polish that won`t dry out too fast!

Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

When I was working as a detailer at a car lot in another city, it was my first day on the job. I`m standing in the back of a p/u washing the roof and a naken woman came over. Well, that`s not true, she was only naked in the front.
    She started asking me all kinds of car questions as her husband shopped for cars. I concentrated pretty hard on the roof of the truck. Then she says, "I dress like this because I want people to look at me."
    "OK," I say, unsure what question she was asking.
    "Don`t you want to look at me?" she says.

They bought 4 cars altogether--insisting that the test drive was in the nude--and eventually the husband got a sales job there. I guess everybody has their fetish--theirs is buying cars.
    Brenton Dickieson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PEI Detail
    When I was working as a detailer at a car lot in another city, it was my first day on the job. I`m standing in the back of a p/u washing the roof and a naken woman came over. Well, that`s not true, she was only naked in the front.
    She started asking me all kinds of car questions as her husband shopped for cars. I concentrated pretty hard on the roof of the truck. Then she says, "I dress like this because I want people to look at me."
    "OK," I say, unsure what question she was asking.
    "Don`t you want to look at me?" she says.

They bought 4 cars altogether--insisting that the test drive was in the nude--and eventually the husband got a sales job there. I guess everybody has their fetish--theirs is buying cars.
    LOL, that is a crazy story PEI.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I`ve got one along these lines....I started cleaning cars for my mothers friends back in the earlier 80`s....Most of them where divorced woman or lonely housewives......One lady that was married to a pretty high powered guy in our town always wanted me to clean her car...I would pick it up and delivery it back. The first time that I did she asked what the paper bag on the seat was when I brought it back...I said that`s everything that I found in the car, like under the seats, pockets, etc. She said Oh that`s nice with a odd face, I never forgot what she looked like quite surprised.

Anywho about 2 months later as I remember she called and asked about getting the car cleaned again....While cleaning out the car I found a pair of her panties and a pic of her topless in a small plastic bag...I also noticed that was the only thing that was in the car...Tucked in back in a paper bag and left in on the seat...When I delivered the car back she asked did you get everything that was in the car...yep I sure did...nothing was said she paid me and that was it....every time after that when I did her car which was about once a month she would leave naked pics of herself in the car....I never kept any of them...Must of been some turn on for her....Looking back I with I had kept them now

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like

I stay away from the lonely housewives. I`m not one to insert my dipstick into someone elses engine, if you know what I`m sayin`.

On the other hand, there have been plenty of single ladies that have me detail their cars just hoping to run their hands through my hair.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Fuzz
    I stay away from the lonely housewives. I`m not one to insert my dipstick into someone elses engine, if you know what I`m sayin`

That`s a classic FUZZ! :punk:

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

2005 Chev Cavalier, Black
    Post Thanks / Like

Buff that beaver!!!

it was my first time...
    Post Thanks / Like

I stay away from the lonely housewives. I`m not one to insert my dipstick into someone elses engine, if you know what I`m sayin`.
    Thats a great one :-p

I`m not sure of your martial status or your morals and beliefs, but I would try avoiding the situation all together. Even if you go there without the intentions to do anything, she might think differently, and when your refuse things *may* get really ugly. I know a couple years back one of my friend`s cousin feel "head over heels" for me (not trying to brag) over one weekend, and I think she got jealous when my friend`s father showed us pictures from our prom the week before, so she made some BS story about me "touching her". Anyway good thing the only times I was with her I was with friends, including her cousin, and didn`t have any alone time, so it was pretty clear she was lying about it. Had I gone on another date with her, which I had intended on doing because she was pretty cute, I might have had a really bad summer hmy:
    I`m sure the Fuzz gets that all the time. :biggrin:

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree, you might have good intentions and she could still tell her husband that you tried to get some action and he may come at you like a raging bull.

It`s time to let the truth out. There is something that few of you know about me. I have a girlfriend, would never commit adultery and I`m a one-woman man.

When I was single, I did have plenty of ladies to go out with and I still have to fend them off on a regular basis and my girlfriend keeps me pretty tame.

Nowadays being smooth with the ladies means opening doors for my lady and calling my mom on her birthday. Now that`s what I call smoooooooooth.

Fuzz

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Re: Lonley house wives....

. . . Nowadays being smooth with the ladies means opening doors for my lady and calling my mom on her birthday. Now that`s what I call smoooooooooth.
    Fuzz
    That`s as smooooooooth as smoooooooooth can be, T-man!!
    Don`t it always seem to go, you don`t know what you`ve got til it`s gone?
    WAC
    06/04/40 ~ 07/16/07

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information