Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 26 Vehicles

Post Thanks / Like

26 Vehicles

Friday 7/22, I recieved a call from a lady at RackSpace.com. She told me that her boss told all the internet teams that who came out on top would get their bonus plus a free car wash. She sayed that she jumped on the web search and type " Mobile Detailing In San Antonio" and our website was first on the list. If you don`t have a website, GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!

She said she had 14 vehicles for us to do, we worked out the details and set the appointment for Wed. On Mon. she called and bumped it up to 17 vehicles. Got there on Wed. and it climb to 20 vehicles and we washed 14 and quit at 3:30 because of the heat. Went back on Thurs. to finish up and the count rose to a total of 26 vehicles. We knocked out the 12 vehicles and gone and paid :naughty by 2:30.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 26 Vehicles

Sounds great I`d make an on going deal with these people if you can and its profitable!
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

Their boss was impressed and owners the cars were really pleased and was creating such a buzz that he wants to continue this every month. Just got a call for 4 cars for this week.

I keep stressing that the real money is in just washing cars.
    Wed. 14 vehicles, 6 1/2 hours, Thurs. 12 vehicles, 6 hours

26 vehicles @ $40 each in 12 1/2 hours, you do the math.

Just picked up the check early this morning.

Whats that saying, "The money is in the Details"
    WHATEVER!!!!

I don't detail mini-vans ShineProDetails's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Before you state you opinon, understand what is profitable to you isn`t for some of us in other areas of the country. I am glad and thrilled you are getting $40 for a hand wash. But you are few and far between.
    .:Shine Pro Details:.

Post Thanks / Like

i still have trouble beleiving people pay $40.00 for a hand wash.

All About The Bling Bling TrueDetailer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maximv1
    i still have trouble beleiving people pay $40.00 for a hand wash.

ditto

Post Thanks / Like

What is included in the $40 hand wash?

James

Post Thanks / Like

Hand wash
    Bug Removal
    Vacuum
    Glass
    Wipe, not clean Dash & Console
    Door Jamms
    Dressing

Here are just 2 of 11 I did today, Vette took about 20 min. and Ferrari, 30 min.

I get alot of "I`ll let you wash my car for $20" and I say " Go find someone else, idiot." I never short change myself, if I did, I would be short changing my family.

I know my worth and no one can tell me otherwise

Before

After

Before

After

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SA Detailer
    [B]
    Here are just 2 of 11 I did today, Vette took about 20 min. and Ferrari, 30 min.

I get alot of "I`ll let you wash my car for $20" and I say " Go find someone else, idiot." I never short change myself, if I did, I would be short changing my family.
    SA Detailer. I read alot of your posts. You seem like a great detailer. The pictures of the cars you show i gotta say they look awesome... But from this post of yours i have to say you have a ego problem.

Everypost that you make for some reason you have to boost your ego. Oh yeah if you don`t use DI water your losing money. I charge 50 dollars for a wash. etc etc. Someone should let some air out of your oversized head, Why someone would turn away 20 dollars for a wash i just don`t know. I can`t beleive you would say "go find someone else,idiot" To a customer.. willing to pay 20 bucks for wash..

I`m sure i`m not the only one who Thinks this...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TrueDetailer
    SA Detailer. I read alot of your posts. You seem like a great detailer. The pictures of the cars you show i gotta say they look awesome... But from this post of yours i have to say you have a ego problem.

Everypost that you make for some reason you have to boost your ego. Oh yeah if you don`t use DI water your losing money. I charge 50 dollars for a wash. etc etc. Someone should let some air out of your oversized head, Why someone would turn away 20 dollars for a wash i just don`t know. I can`t beleive you would say "go find someone else,idiot" To a customer.. willing to pay 20 bucks for wash..

:yeah

Post Thanks / Like

I second that :whine
    There is allways room for improvement

Post Thanks / Like

SA Detailer. I read a lot of your posts. You seem like a great detailer. The pictures of the cars you show i gotta say they look awesome... But from this post of yours i have to say you have a ego problem.

Every post that you make for some reason you have to boost your ego. Oh yeah if you don`t use DI water your losing money. I charge 50 dollars for a wash. etc etc. Someone should let some air out of your over sized head, Why someone would turn away 20 dollars for a wash i just don`t know. I can`t believe you would say "go find someone else,idiot" To a customer.. willing to pay 20 bucks for wash..

I think the point your trying to make here is that unless otherwise asked its not appropriate to to tell people how much money your making. First of all it can make you look like an a$$ because I can be sitting here laughing at you because I`m making double what you are on an average car wash. Second of all it comes off as quite snobbish.
    There is only one boss.THE CUSTOMER! And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down,simply by spending his money somewhere else!

Post Thanks / Like

What`s with the bold typing?

It sounds like a great opportunity to make some money and get some new clientel. I would definitely hit-them-up for more in depth details after several months have gone by. You could push polish and wax jobs when you feel they are needed, especially on the cars above (high end models). The best advice I can give it don`t pressure the clients too much. I think a month or two of wash jobs will be a perfect intro. to the skills and services you can offer. Good luck!

For everyone else: Quit all the hatin` He is simply excited about finding a new client willing to shell out some money for wash jobs. I certainly don`t agree with calling someone an idiot but, at some point, we all have experienced lapses in our judgment. Let`s try to be a supportive as we can. It is a strong point of this community. A strong point I don`t want to be put in jeopardy. Let us rise above the flagrant bashing of other members.

JJ
    Umm! BLACK

Post Thanks / Like

I may get some bashers but everytime I post, private messages out number postings, 6 to 1 asking for advice. No biggie. Got to go, but will be back to respond tonite and a pik of a new clinet`s car, over $100,000 car. :hah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by J.J.
    What`s with the bold typing?

It sounds like a great opportunity to make some money and get some new clientel. I would definitely hit-them-up for more in depth details after several months have gone by. You could push polish and wax jobs when you feel they are needed, especially on the cars above (high end models). The best advice I can give it don`t pressure the clients too much. I think a month or two of wash jobs will be a perfect intro. to the skills and services you can offer. Good luck!

For everyone else: Quit all the hatin` He is simply excited about finding a new client willing to shell out some money for wash jobs. I certainly don`t agree with calling someone an idiot but, at some point, we all have experienced lapses in our judgment. Let`s try to be a supportive as we can. It is a strong point of this community. A strong point I don`t want to be put in jeopardy. Let us rise above the flagrant bashing of other members.

JJ

I don`t think anyone is hating here. If he can charge that much for a wash, good for him. If he has all these accounts that is great. I think every mobile detailer would love to have what he has made for hiimself. But i don`t want to hear about how great he is in every post. Thats just having an ego.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information