Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 26 Vehicles

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 26 Vehicles

[QUOTE=SA Detailer]I may get some bashers but everytime I post, private messages out number postings, 6 to 1 asking for advice. No biggie. Got to go/QUOTE]

Please don`t take what I am saying as "Bashing" simply saying what would be considered couth! And by far I don`t think anyone here is telling you that your details are not worth what people are paying. Its just some basic forum etiquette that is all!

There are MANY GREAT detailers on this board there is plenty of room for everyone to play nicely together.
    There is only one boss.THE CUSTOMER! And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down,simply by spending his money somewhere else!

Post Thanks / Like

Now that is different. I thought you were getting $40 for a hand wash. I get $12.95.

Hand wash/dry
    rims and tires.

I have a package like you offer.

Platinum Clean

Hand wash/dry
    Vacuum seats, carpets, floor, floor mats and trunk
    Windows in/out
    dress dash and panels
    rims and tires

$50 cars
    $60 trucks/minivans

I just wish I could do it as fast as you are doing it.

James

Post Thanks / Like

Flexin I don`t think the dressing he lists is interior, just tires. His package is identical to what I do on my wash package. Especially the wipe not clean the dash and console. I`ll admit I`ve gotten soft in my old age and will clean more on the interior than the package allows.

SA how many vehicles are you cleaning a week on average?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PhaRO
    Flexin I don`t think the dressing he lists is interior, just tires. His package is identical to what I do on my wash package. Especially the wipe not clean the dash and console. I`ll admit I`ve gotten soft in my old age and will clean more on the interior than the package allows.

SA how many vehicles are you cleaning a week on average?
    I know. But I do charge $10 more for a car and $20 more for truck/minivan. I was shocked when I just thought it was a wash. Thats more then a hand wash and I can see how he can charge $40.

James

Post Thanks / Like

$50 US or Canadian? If $50 US then that is great. I could stand to go up on my prices a little but am in no rush. For a wash on cars I charge $20 and go up to $30 for a Tahoe size SUV. A few vehicles I charge more but $20-30 covers most. If I cleaned and dressed the interior dash door panels and console add $10. This week I offered an office a deal 5 vehicles for $80. Testing it out to see how I like it. They called same day so it`s on for this Monday later in the day. Normally I like to be home at that time but working a little more to hopefully finish upgrading some equipment and things.

Post Thanks / Like

"Focusedonsound", you make double what I make, you must be hitting about $1,000 a day, YOU THE MAN.

"PhaRo", I wash between 10 to 14 per day and average about 60 to 70 aweek. Last week with the 26(my wife helped with those), we hit 78. All summer long, I work alone then when school kicks back in, the wife helps and we can wash about 15 to 18 per day. And you have to think, thats minimum $40 per car, more for SUV`s and not including tips.

Here are two photos I took today of 11 vehicles I washed.

This Benz CL 600 starts at $130,000

I LOVE MY JOB.

Post Thanks / Like

looks freaking awesome. To these rich folks who drive 80+ dollar cars, A great wash from anthony will make them think their car is brand spanking new. And you have to keep in mind, they dont have time to do this themselves. 40 bux is pocket change for them. And anthony is going to them. The time it would take for them to bring it themselves to a carwash wouldnt even be worth their time. Lets just all be happy for anthony and his success, he enjoys his job and knows how to get his hustle on. Get that paper anthony!!!! haha jk. lAter dudes

Paul

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=SA Detailer]"Focusedonsound", you make double what I make, you must be hitting about $1,000 a day, YOU THE MAN.

"PhaRo", I wash between 10 to 14 per day and average about 60 to 70 aweek. Last week with the 26(my wife helped with those), we hit 78. All summer long, I work alone then when school kicks back in, the wife helps and we can wash about 15 to 18 per day. And you have to think, thats minimum $40 per car, more for SUV`s and not including tips.
    QUOTE]

That`s quite a few cars in a day. What do you use to reclaim your waste water? With all those washes, do you do very many full details, or more extensive work than just the wash and wax?

Matt

Post Thanks / Like

I couldn`t help but to look this guys posts up......What a blow hard!

The numbers just don`t jive with me amount of cars per day to be by yourself...also at that pace how can you keep up with that?
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information