Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mercdes Benz Engine

ive mentioned this more than 3 times already and ill say it again. lets not turn into other sites. where flame wars go for 7 pages. where respect is just a word and everything is a competition.

martin was an *ssh**e for stating his comments but that doesnt make us any better for attacking him for it. ignore the member and thats it. u`ll see how quickly he`ll leave or learn to post right once no-1 reads his comments or threads.

keep it nice, please.

GROUP HUG!!!!

lets eat some paste!

Post Thanks / Like

JOY

Thanks but I`m not hugging a bunch of sweaty car detailers :hah

Hey how do you like the Mini`s? love the way some of them look
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beemerboy
    JOY

After giving this some thought, I`m game for hugging a bunch of sweaty female car detailers. Group or one at a time.

Charles

Post Thanks / Like

Now, are we done beating this poor thread like dead horse?

Personally I think it`s over and we should move on to talking about detailing or at least hugging female detailers sweaty or not

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesW
    After giving this some thought, I`m game for hugging a bunch of sweaty female car detailers. Group or one at a time.

Charles
    "J"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beemerboy
    JOY

Hey how do you like the Mini`s? love the way some of them look
    the mini`s cool. like a my new car a lot more but it was a great first car. the best way to elarn in my opinion is behind the wheel of a mini...

Post Thanks / Like

Back on topic. I LOVE detailing newer engine bays !!! SG + pressure wash and dress with a water based dressing.

I wish they were all this easy. BTW... I have never been one to cover electrical components on newer engines (knock on wood). These engines are basically watertight, and after what I estimate to be near a 1000+ engines, I have never had a problem with a fuel injected engine. I did have a tough go with an old (150K+ mile) Mercedes 190 E. I had to take apart the distributer and blow everthing out with compressed air.
    No buff to tuff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Clean Dean
    I did have a tough go with an old (150K+ mile) Mercedes 190 E. I had to take apart the distributer and blow everthing out with compressed air.
    I had trouble starting a 83 230SL(?) and it freaked the ish out of me. I usually cover the alternator and any aftermkt wiring like stereos and mods just for peace of mind.
    -Andrew.

I don't detail mini-vans ShineProDetails's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea, I`d hug a hottie detailer any day.......

I agree Clean Dean. I never cover anything and I think it is technique of a professional detailer. If I took 30 min. to engine detail, I`d be loosing money.
    .:Shine Pro Details:.

Post Thanks / Like

Clean Dean: Back on topic. I LOVE detailing newer engine bays !!! SG + pressure wash and dress with a water based dressing.

Almost word for word what gave birth to this thread for the exception of the price.

ShineProDetails: I agree Clean Dean. I never cover anything and I think it is technique of a professional detailer. If I took 30 min. to engine detail, I`d be loosing money

I shared with you this TECHNIQUE OF A PROFESSIONAL DETAILER to help you all out but PCJazz started in with "Your lying and your comments don`t jive." What do you expect me to do? :angry Just lay down and let someone tear down what I know what works from detailing 1000+ vehicles.

All I have too say is that the last few post back up my techniques.
    If I had a problem with someone, I would have Private Message him, instead of making an a$$ of myself.

Post Thanks / Like

Your here, your out a here, now your back... make up your mind. Ok lets finish this! All I said was, I thought it took you more than 5 min. to do a proper engine detail. If you did it in 5, great! I really don`t care. what does bug me though, is your attitude toward the business. Be a little humble once and a while. It`s not all about "look at my s!#%, look how fast and how much I get!" work on some people skills and know when to talk and when not to. We`re all here to share info and INTERESTING stories, learn how to take a little critisism once in a while. I`ve seen your work from time to time and it`s nice.... from what I can gather off a picture. Nobody said you can`t detail. what we are saying is just detail and don`t tell us about it all the time! If you don`t like my posts, you can ignore me, that`s ok. I don`t write to everyone either. I`m due appologize if I offended anyone and I agree that it should not be a web bashing site.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Chimp
    So you expect him to resize pics for the 15% of the US population still crawling around the internet through their dinosaur modems? Thats funny!

If the picture sizes bother you, go into your user cp on this forum and toggle them off. All pics will appear as links. And if you want to view any of them, you click on em. That feature is meant specifically for folks who don`t have modern internet connections.
    I have cable internet and really huge pictures still annoy me when they stretch out the screen.
    2005 titanium gray metallic Mazda 3
    Parents cars:
    2004 Steel Gray metallic Mazda 6
    2003 Vivid blue perl Acura RSX

All About The Bling Bling TrueDetailer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pcjazz
    Your here, your out a here, now your back... make up your mind. Ok lets finish this! All I said was, I thought it took you more than 5 min. to do a proper engine detail. If you did it in 5, great! I really don`t care. what does bug me though, is your attitude toward the business. Be a little humble once and a while. It`s not all about "look at my s!#%, look how fast and how much I get!" work on some people skills and know when to talk and when not to. We`re all here to share info and INTERESTING stories, learn how to take a little critisism once in a while. I`ve seen your work from time to time and it`s nice.... from what I can gather off a picture. Nobody said you can`t detail. what we are saying is just detail and don`t tell us about it all the time! If you don`t like my posts, you can ignore me, that`s ok. I don`t write to everyone either. I`m due appologize if I offended anyone and I agree that it should not be a web bashing site.

I agree with what he`s said. Be humble sometimes. I see that you like to show your work off, talk about your process. Nothing wrong with that we all do it. But really do you need 2 or 3 photos everytime you post?

Post Thanks / Like

I agree that it should not be a web bashing site.
    I`m glad to see someone is in agreement.

If anyone has a problem with another user Please PM them about it.
    If a certain users posts seems to bother you, you can ignore them. This in your User CP under miscellanious buddy/ignore list.

This is in the professional detailers forum, please let us act in a professional manner.

Thank you,
    "J"

Post Thanks / Like

Martin,

Dont let one or two jerks get to you, for every "hater", there are dozens of people who apreciate your pictures, descriptions, and contributions, including myself.

Johnny

Post Thanks / Like

and u dug thru the forum and brought this old thread up because?!?!?!?
    • JoYRiiDE
    //2007 BMW 335i e90 Sedan // Montego Blue // Black.Aluminum//

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information