Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, one of my cars are in need of a professional detailer. Can anyone recommend someone in the san fernando valley or LA area who does good, fair and reputable work. Thank you in advanced.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xtian67
    Hello, one of my cars are in need of a professional detailer. Can anyone recommend someone in the san fernando valley or LA area who does good, fair and reputable work. Thank you in advanced.

Although Superior Shine is not in the SFV, after seeing the quality of Joe`s work, I would consider driving to the SGV just for a detail. I am in no way affiliated with Superior Shine, I just think his work is excellent.

http://www.superiorshine.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, I will be emailing him shortly.. Anyone else have any others to add?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xtian67
    Thank you, I will be emailing him shortly.. Anyone else have any others to add?

I`ve had my car done by Calcarcare, they did a HORRIBLE job on my black acura. I dont know what cheap gunk they use in the interior plastics but they just smear loads of it all over your dash and it doesn`t look good at all. And the exterior, OH MAN. It was a 2003, the paint was still in good condition, the work was done in my garage and it looked decent, still not great. But after they left and I pulled it out into the sun, buffer marks EVERYWHERE which I later got rid of with swirl remover by hand. Never again will I trust some mobile detailer, I`m not saying they`re all bad though. I just believe if you want something done right, do it yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by modernFD
    <snip> Never again will I trust some mobile detailer, I`m not saying they`re all bad though. I just believe if you want something done right, do it yourself.

Hang around here long enough and you will find a few people that will treat your car better than they would their own. Please don`t put all the mobile guys off from that one bad experience. :xyxthumbs
    Triple Honda Owner

Thread Information