Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

anyone know anyone in Colorado Challengers Club?

our club is at We Are Mopar2 in Dallas and our club president who is a disabled veteran had his car vandalized and disrespected by another person there from colorado challengers club

it all started because he was legally parked in a handicap spot and this other guy (who also has handicap plates left him a nasty note and subsequently brought some friends over to spit on the president of our car clubs ride and kick the back of it)

this is all on hotels security feed but naturally you cant make anyone out

I`m asking for anyone who may know or have a connection with this club for assistance in locating this vandal and reporting him to his club leadership.

he drives a mango hellcat challenger with black stripes

I have a picture of the person and his car but i dont think its proper to post that here

figured this is a shot in the dark but why not try

please private msg me if you feel you can be of assistance here

otherwise everyone else can probably relate to our frustration being respectable and decent car folk and all

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: anyone know anyone in Colorado Challengers Club?

Wow. Sorry to your friend. That really sucks.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

People suck, seen this posted on Mopar groups I`m in. Hope they find him an hold him accountable

Post Thanks / Like

his crew of misfits are apparently headed back to Colorado already

they spit on the Mopar next to our friends car too

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

I`ll ask around tomorrow - feel free to PM me any information.
    Reflective Impressions
    www.instagram.com/reflectiveimpressions
    Authorized Feynlab Installer

Post Thanks / Like

Brandt, sorry to hear about your friends car. There is no respect in today`s society. Hope the find them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Did any resolution ever come of this?

Sucks to have something like that happen over a freakin parking space.

Sounds like it wasn`t just one person, but multiple....

How old are we?

Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure what the end resolution has been. I kind of walked away form this once we identified the culprit and his nefarious buddies.

From what I heard these people are also in trouble with their local club, but there are some trolls on FB who depict a different story.

I`ve been in this club for over 5 of the 10 years they`ve been in existence and a lot of these folks are considered family and I know this wouldn`t have escalated if it wasn`t a big deal in the moment.

I heard the entire WAM2 event was kind of a cluster you know what anyways, so I`m kind of relieved that I didn`t make it anyways.

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Are mopar car clubs Turning into motorcycle club mentality now where there is gonna be war on the streets soon ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MattPersman View Post
    Are mopar car clubs Turning into motorcycle club mentality now where there is gonna be war on the streets soon ?

well the problem started with the release of the Hellcat if you ask me....it created a new subgroup of Mopar owners...and some of them need to turn in their keys IMO

Brandt K.
    Likes HCF liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I can`t help but think of the Dodge ads where they talk about "building our own predators" and the one where Dodges run riot at a wedding. "Oh, it`s so cool...we make cars for dangerous people who misbehave".

What kind of "different story" can there be...if somebody did any of that stuff they`re the kind of person who does such stuff. Period, Full Stop. That`s enough for Case Closed, isn`t it?!?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    I can`t help but think of the Dodge ads where they talk about "building our own predators" and the one where Dodges run riot at a wedding. "Oh, it`s so cool...we make cars for dangerous people who misbehave".

What kind of "different story" can there be...if somebody did any of that stuff they`re the kind of person who does such stuff. Period, Full Stop. That`s enough for Case Closed, isn`t it?!?
    I agree. Dodge`s commercials are definitely different. I guess they want to have that edgy feel to them. Hey, when your car is that much heavier than a Mustang or Camaro you have to look at a different angle of approach I guess.

I really liked watching the Demon videos they released. I thought that was a really good marketing campaign, but I mean I am a little biased of course.

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

512Detail- Haven`t seen the Demon videos (gee, have I seen *ANY* online video of any car? Maybe not..), but I`m a bit put off by their "we broke the IHRA safety rules by being so fast...aren`t we cool!?!" Wonder how long it`ll be until some [individual] in a Demon hurts somebody on a public street. Then the [anti-fun twits] will be calling for a ban on hi-po cars.

That whole "edgy" thing is getting out of hand IMO...everybody wanna be edgy until somebody gets hurt and then they want to sue the guy who was edgier than they really wanted to deal with.

BTW, I think your car looks SOOOO much better than that widebody!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    512Detail- Haven`t seen the Demon videos (gee, have I seen *ANY* online video of any car? Maybe not..), but I`m a bit put off by their "we broke the IHRA safety rules by being so fast...aren`t we cool!?!" Wonder how long it`ll be until some [individual] in a Demon hurts somebody on a public street. Then the [anti-fun twits] will be calling for a ban on hi-po cars.

That whole "edgy" thing is getting out of hand IMO...everybody wanna be edgy until somebody gets hurt and then they want to sue the guy who was edgier than they really wanted to deal with.

BTW, I think your car looks SOOOO much better than that widebody!
    thanks... I do find myself admiring my car a lot and will most likely end up not getting a new Mopar, especially after hearing of all the recalls on the Hellcats recently....seems they started making their cars with less build quality after they released the newer ones in 2011 or so...I hear all kinds of random issues all kinds of folks are having on cars with 60k less miles or more than mine.

as far as the 1/4 mile time... I actually got a lot of crap for `Poo-Pooing` the whole "we broke the IHRA safety rules by being so fast" as I think its just dumb....who wants to have to shell out ~100k and then get a roll cage too...could have at least made it an option from factory

if you could- you should check out the demon commercials, they follow a progression and are worth a watch through once at least... IMHO the way they presented it, any true car guy or gal would appreciate it just at face value (the commercials) whether or not you like the car, they did one heck of a job on the commercials

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, OK...might check `em out after all

And yeah..."Gee, it`s fun to be unsafe"..right up until...
    Thanks Audios S6 thanked for this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information