Post Thanks / Like

PDR help near LA

I posted this in the everything forum, and so I am double posting for more exposure.. Hopefully.

Guys - I need your help. I`m traveling for a conference and currently in Los Angeles. I rented a car and ended up waiting 3.5 hours just to get one (they were out). They upgraded me at no extra charge, but now I have a big problem... Someone hit the car. There are some scuffs, missing paint and a dent in the quarter panel. I was going to look up a local body shop that does paintless dent removal, but I figured I would reach out to fellow autopia members, instead. I have been anxious about how I`m going to handle this, since it happened on Friday. Is there anyone in the area that can help? Money is running our quick, and the last thing I want is a huge bill from the rental agency, that I can`t pay. I drop the car off and fly out tomorrow (Wednesday) Thank you in advance!!
    2010 G37 Coupe (Liquid Platinum Metallic)
    2005 BMW M3 (Carbon Black)

Addicted to shiny cars since 1982.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: PDR help near LA

Is there a reason insurance won`t cover this? If you purchased ins when you rented the damage should be covered. If you didn`t, your own car ins should cover the rental car. Also, most major credit cards have some rental car coverage so the card you rented the car with might have this; call the customer service number on your card.

Thread Information