Post Thanks / Like
    My girlfriend works for GEICO and will be doing some marketing up there. I figured I`d go up for a day or so to visit her (she`s gone for a week) and check out the show. Anyone care to meet up?
    If you don`t know the answer, ask the question. The worst that can happen is that you find out the answer.

San Diego`s Professional Detailer

www.SanDiegoDetailer.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Quenga
    My girlfriend works for GEICO and will be doing some marketing up there. I figured I`d go up for a day or so to visit her (she`s gone for a week) and check out the show. Anyone care to meet up?

We had a booth there in years past, but not this year. :confused1:

Maybe again someday.....

So can I get an autograph from the GEICO spokesmodel? :lol1:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...nd-d3a72ni.jpg
    3D and HD Professional Detailing Products

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure, she loves Geico. She wants to be the mascot, lol. Look for the tall blonde!

I will probably go on Saturday or Sunday with my roommate. We will be getting lunch or dinner at Coco Ichibana in Irvine. We are both former Marines that were stationed in Okinawa...Cocos is a must stop for all of us, haha.
    If you don`t know the answer, ask the question. The worst that can happen is that you find out the answer.

www.SanDiegoDetailer.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Quenga
    Sure, she loves Geico. She wants to be the mascot, lol. Look for the tall blonde!

I will probably go on Saturday or Sunday with my roommate. We will be getting lunch or dinner at Coco Ichibana in Irvine. We are both former Marines that were stationed in Okinawa...Cocos is a must stop for all of us, haha.

Nope. Wish I could. Missed Anaheim too. Wanted a new t-shirt.

Post Thanks / Like
    Geico`s giving away a $200 gas card and she got me free tickets. Hell yeah! I`m heading up later today and will probably leave Monday morning to come back to reality.

www.SanDiegoDetailer.com

Post Thanks / Like
    It was horrible. So many swirls, scratches, and worst of all, buffer trails! My eyes were burning! Porsche was the smartest company there. EVERY single car they had on display was silver. There were a bunch of people walking around cleaning off the finger prints and rubbing them out like sandpaper. I couldn`t handle it.

Worst part, in the "aftermarket" section, there were detailing companies being promoted. "Specialty Car Craft" had some nice cars and apparently they do "detailing", but all of there cars looked like ****. They were all off limits, but still had finger prints all over them.

The worst car was the new Viper. I wanted to call Dodge and tell them I`d detail it for free!!

Other than that, it was OK. Food sucked and was overpriced, but I ended up being able to get in for free. WOO!

www.SanDiegoDetailer.com

Thread Information