Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Everyone,

I`m a mobile detailer/PPF installer in NorCal. I have been on these boards for a few years now, mostly as an observer/student though. Recently, I have been getting an increased amount of work sent my way but I`m unable to find time for them all, and I figured this place would be a good way to find people that could use the extra income. I mainly do mobile work (strictly polish+ jobs and PPF) through a combination of bodyshops and retail customers.

I know PPF isn`t quite detailing but there seems to be a few installers lurking around here, so if you`re interested please let me know. I`m also looking for a detailer that is experienced in detailing cars with fresh paint (wet sanding and compounding) for body shops. Body shops call me when they have anal customers that like their paint flawless, so please don`t get confused when I say bodyshop jobs, it still has to be sub-autopia quality. If you know how to apply opti-coat that`s a big plus, as I`m going to start offering that service soon to spice things up.

The positions are on-call/part-time since I generally don`t accept jobs that I don`t have time for, however, I turn down a few jobs a week(3+). It`s not really that much work volume wise, but since it`s mostly paint correction and PPF, the time frame to complete the tasks is usually a whole business day.

I`m going to start a Masters program soon so my time will become more limited as time goes on, so I could give you more jobs based on your availability. I don`t expect you to have clear schedule all week and I have no problem giving you a call just to see if you`re free. I figured its better in the hands of autopia members then turning down a job. I`m even willing to accept weekend warriors if the quality is there, let me know!

Post Thanks / Like
    Generally I`m pretty busy during this time of year, but I`ve got years experience correcting paint (can see my writeups) and if I`ve got an open spot and you need someone to handle it, send them my way. You can email me too if that works better.... gofast908z@pacbell.net

Thread Information