Hey everyone, I`m new here, so I`ll give a little bit of background and hopefully some of you will have tips on how to proceed.

I just picked up a Jerez Black 2011 e90 M3 a little over a week ago. It`s the first car I have owned that I would consider a nice car. Previous cars I have let go many months between automated car washes. Obviously I have just entered a whole new world of car care. Here`s what I have done so far:

After picking it up from the dealer, I immediately brought it to have tint and clear bra installed. I got 3m kits installed on the bumper, fenders, and mirrors, and Xpel for a full hood cover. It was supposed to be a wrap, but the installer couldn`t get it to wrap properly. He also left several scratches in the finish, and a few imperfections such as dust or edges that don`t seem to be stuck down solidly. I thought I would give it a week or two to see how it looks before deciding how to handle that. I don`t know if I want him to do anything else, so I might live with it for a while and then get the bad parts redone.

Over the week it gathered a lot of dust, and some bugs on the front. I read countless threads, some advising a CCD would be fine, many others talking about proper washing and waxing. I picked up a CCD, but have not risked trying it yet. Yesterday I picked up some car wash soap, buckets, mf mitt and towels, and decided to try my hand at detailing. Yesterday I believe it was mid 80s, but the sun was so hot that after spraying a section it would evaporate in less than 30 seconds, leaving water marks. I ended up washing all of the dusk off, but was left with water marks all over the car that I just decided not to try to remove myself. I decided that I should not be doing this myself.

That leads me to signing up here and posting this thread. I need your help. I would love to find someone who can be a regular detailer for me. In the past I have gone to car washes and paid tons for crappy "detailing", so I don`t want that. I would like to find someone I can trust to manage my car`s health over the long-term, including washes, waxes, etc. I see multiple threads here looking for and not finding someone in Tucson to do detailing. So here are my questions:

1. Does anyone know of anyone in Tucson willing and able to do a good job detailing my car?

2. If not, how would anyone suggest finding someone good, or at least not really bad to do my detailing for me?

3. Do detailers often offer some sort of maintenance agreement, where I can pay x a month/year/mile and get the detailing I need regularly? I figure a wash every week or two would be expected, and waxes or other services at the detailer`s suggested intervals.

4. If it is a service that some detailers offer, any idea what I might expect to pay for such a service?

5. Keeping in mind I bought the car to enjoy driving, if I have someone regularly wax it would it be reasonably safe for me to use a CCD every few days for dust, and a basic QD for bugs to help keep it looking good between detailing sessions? I don`t need a show car, but don`t want it to get so bad it loses significant value over the years due to neglect.

Thanks in advance for any feedback. I will keep reading all the useful threads here, even though I don`t think I have the time, determination, or skill to do most of the detailing myself.