I have no idea *** happened, but ever since I came from CA to AZ, there has been this kind of like filmy haze thing on the outside of my car. It`s all over the car, the windshield, paint, windows. I`m not sure what the hell it is, but with a lot of elbow grease and some isopropyl alcohol and claybarring, I have been able to put a dent into the windshield and back window.

It`s just way too much work to do it this way though. So I want to hire someone to clean my windows and windshield inside and out. Might have to use a machine on the windshield to get that crap off whatever it is. I`ve tried taking pictures, but they never come out right. Let me know how much you would charge for such a service, thanks. I just want to be able to see through the glass well again.

Can`t afford a total detailing job at the moment, and I just want to get the glass and all that fixed. Don`t know why I`m having so much trouble with keeping this car looking decent. It`s not an old car either, barely one year old, 09 Camry. I give up at this point. Maybe down the line when I have some more time and money I`ll invest in a DA and get down to business and buy that AutoGlym glass and plastic cleaner or whatever.