Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, If I would`ve known this post was all about In-N-Out I would have saved myself the 5 minute write up.

GL

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is my $0.02 on road trip cali

if you`re coming from Sac to LA the .10 cent cali tour would be (in geographically decending order)

1. take a winery tour in the Napa Valley (just above frisco). They`re fast, you only need to take 1 cuz they`re pretty much all the same. buy yourself a souvenir bottle to drink later or take back to FLA

2. hit frisco. cross the golden gate bridge, drive through the Haight/Ashbury district in frisco. only real attraction in SFO is fishermen`s warf, it`s just a tourist trap full of restaurants, not much to see but if you`re hungry good place for seafood.

3. drive down to san jose and check out the Winchester (as in rifles & bullets) House, cheap tour, fast and the place is a trip.

4. cut over to monterey/ carmel (if you`re traveling w/a girl she`ll dig the place). Monterey / carmel 2 different cities close to each other. C`mon, Carmel is Clint Eastwood`s (ex-mayor) home town how can you pass that up. Drive through, just a bunch of little "quaint" shops that about it.

5. Carmel is where you enter what`s called 17-mile drive, you cant miss that. This is where you get to see pebble beach.

6. When leaving Monterey/Carmel jump on HWY 1 (pacific coast hwy) and tighten up your seatbelt. HWY 1 through the Big Sur is twisting & winding the best part is the ocean view to your right and, while driving south on the 1, if you "F" up you plumet down about 600 feet to our beautiful rocky coast line - on the bright side your view will be beautiful on the way down to your ultimate demise.

once in LA just spit in any direction and you`ll find something interesting to do/see here. To start you can visit:

1. meguiar`s HQ

2. Chemical Guy`s HQ

3. Adams HQ

EXCUSE ME BUT THIS BEARS BEING PUT IN CAPS - YOU HAVE TO HAVE A FEW IN & OUT BURGERS BEFORE YOU LEAVE...no question about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Stop by Meguiar`s in Irvine, check there site for info.

Nice bunch of guys there. If you stop by on a Thursday Night the garage might be open and you can eat for free!!!

Also hit me up, I work for Superior Shine and maybe we could have dinner or something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information