Thread: BA detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    I will need some volunteers for my detailing biz. (tips appreciated to help cover cost of products used)I am in San Ramon and will be looking for volunteers to have their cars (or trucks) detailed. I am soon going to be opening a business, but I need to get some practice on vehicles that don`t belong to family and friends so I can get truly honest feedback.

PROCESS:

-Wash w/MF and ONR

-Clay w/Megs clay and QD

-Polish w/ PC and Klasse AIO

-Wax w/Megs NXT

-Interior vacuum and spot clean, dash and instruments

-Engine bay detail

-Tires and wheel well cleaned

:thx

Post Thanks / Like
    perhaps list your experience and post some good before/after photos. There is a lot of competition in that area.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gofast908z
    perhaps list your experience and post some good before/after photos. There is a lot of competition in that area.

+1

don`t know if you still need volunteers but if you list your experience and post some pics, I may be able to help you out with at least one car (if not more).

Post Thanks / Like
    hey all,

Sorry I was out of town this weekend. I have been learning as I go. I just got into using a PC and have been practicing on my own vehicles (1 black VW and 1 grey metallic subaru). I have been cleaning mostly just friends and family cars, and all by hand. I did do a detail last weekend, but as the initial post states, I am new so I had forgotten to bring my camera to take some before shots. I did manage to get some afters of the car and some engine bay shots thanks to the guy whose car I cleaned. Maybe I can get him to chime in and vouch for my abilities (new as I may be). I have a full time job and am doing this on the weekends to get some more practice on nailing down my procedures and effeciency.

I just got back from camping so my car is a bit dirty. I will make sure and post some b/a pics when I clean it.

I am not charging anything but highly appreciate tips to help cover the cost of materials used.

Here is alink to the thread I started on this white 2003 Evo VIII.

http://www.autopia.org/forum/click-b...-evo-viii.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Sent you a PM Dean

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Rob!

Thread Information