Post Thanks / Like
    I typically use Zaino products on my own vehicles, but I`m being lazy and have not applied maintenance coats recently. Can anyone recommend a detailer that services East County and uses Zaino products?

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I don`t know one, but if you find a good one and he doesn`t use Zaino why not just let him use yours? It`s really not that much product being used for a few coats? :xyxthumbs
    Perfection Is In The Details

Rated one of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine! :buffing:

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m in East County, but I haven`t used my Zaino stuff in quite some time. I use 90%~ Meguiar`s professional and detailer line products...and don`t miss the Z one bit.

If you want I would seal it with your Zaino (I have some, but it is like 6 years old) and do the prep work with the Meguiar`s compounds and polishes I am more familiar with.

I am on the out skirts of El Cajon and Rancho San Diego. I prefer working from my garage, but also work on a mobile basis quite regularly.

Feel free to PM for more info.

Post Thanks / Like
    pm RAG, i believe he is in the san diego area...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshVette
    Sorry I don`t know one, but if you find a good one and he doesn`t use Zaino why not just let him use yours? It`s really not that much product being used for a few coats? :xyxthumbs
    I would like to find somebody familiar with the Zaino product as opposed to letting my vehicle be used as a test case. :xyxthumbs

Quote Originally Posted by Lumadar
    I`m in East County, but I haven`t used my Zaino stuff in quite some time. I use 90%~ Meguiar`s professional and detailer line products...and don`t miss the Z one bit.

If you want I would seal it with your Zaino (I have some, but it is like 6 years old) and do the prep work with the Meguiar`s compounds and polishes I am more familiar with.

I am on the out skirts of El Cajon and Rancho San Diego. I prefer working from my garage, but also work on a mobile basis quite regularly.

Feel free to PM for more info.
    I`m not familiar with Meg`s pro or detailer lines, are they polymer based? :nixweiss The paint and surface are in excellent condition and do not require much prep work, so I`d be hesitant to mix the products. :hm

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3
    pm RAG, i believe he is in the san diego area...

agreed...i have sent him some people (perspectives) and I believe one went through with it and was overwhelmed by how much better his car turned out! better than expected, thats what you get with RYAN (RAG)

Thread Information