Post Thanks / Like
    I have a buddy that needs his 1984 porsche looked at, he thinks it needs a repaint. I have not seen it but I bet a good autopian workout on it.

PM me if you have leads.

Cheers,

GREG
    Reflections Detailing of Utah
    "Detailing for the Discerning owner"
    State of Utahs most experienced detailing detailer
    Meguiars/Ford Detailing team SEMA 2010, 2011

duPont Registry Endorsed Detailer

Post Thanks / Like
    If he can’t find an Autopian around Temecula he’s not far from San Diego. It shouldn’t be too hard to hook up with somebody like RAG in SD.

Quite a few guys from Temecula, Escondido, SD, etc have come up to Meg’s Saturday classes. It’s a pretty easy drive on a Saturday morning.

pc.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m in San Diego as well. If he can`t find someone in Temecula feel free to hit me up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Greg,

What color and model car is it? I`m open for a project car later in the month if it does not need a repaint.

db

Post Thanks / Like
    It is a RED SS paint job. I thought about RAG, but from my understanding that is 80 miles from him?

I need someone that won`t let me down in my recomendation of them, I`m not saying any of you that have responed will.

I will try and post a photo if I can.

Cheers,

GREG
    Reflections Detailing of Utah
    "Detailing for the Discerning owner"
    State of Utahs most experienced detailing detailer
    Meguiars/Ford Detailing team SEMA 2010, 2011

duPont Registry Endorsed Detailer

Post Thanks / Like
    80 mi south of Temecula puts you in Mexico.

Downtown SD is about 60, north end of town around 40 to 50. But everything’s “freeway close,†you cover ground pretty quick unless it’s rush hour.

Temecula’s sort’a between OC and SD. Not too long ago it was the middle of nowhere, nothin’ but farmin’, ranchin’n rattlesnakes. :tumbleweeUrban sprawl’s filled much of it in but I think locals are still used to driving one way or the other when they need something specialized. Lot’s of locals commute to either SD or OC daily.

As the owner of a specialty car wouldn`t he be willing to go the extra mile (well, 50) to get the job done right? Maybe he can work out an agreement for the extra mileage with someone mobile?

pc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Had a great meeting with the City of Temecula yesterday to start an operation at a major locaiton within the City, I would say about 60 days out.

Looks to be happy hunting ground, went out and saw a coupel Mobile operations ... no reclaim mats, and the City is making a big push to run those renegades out of town.

Wish me luck.

-jim

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks fellas. I last spoke with him a week or so ago, and we had tentatively planned to meet half-way between Sas Diego and Temecula at his friends place, but he has now decided to get it repainted. I told him to give me a call afterward, cause I`ll bet my reputation on the fact that the paint shop will leave buffer swirls galore - seriously, I don`t see to many paint jobs finished down right (almost none!).
    Ryan Anthony Gelardi

Magic Mobile Detailing - It`s about the buff work

Post Thanks / Like
    On the Temecula issue - 3 years ago I was intent on taking the cash from the house I had just sold to start up a full-on car wash in Temecula...I even had a commercia broker and looked at several sites. Glad I didn`t given what the economy has done. I ultimately decided that in order to make money at a full-service car wash, you have to be a crook and do a really lously job like the rest of the joints around...if you tried to wash cars right, not enough people would pay the extra, and you`d ultimately go out of business. I just couldn`t bring myself to lower my standards. Too many car washes in Temecula now anyways.
    Ryan Anthony Gelardi

Magic Mobile Detailing - It`s about the buff work

Thread Information