Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Its funny how most of the forums I join (i-club, e90post) usually bring up the La Vic`s Sauce from SJ.

Anyways, sorry for the hijack but I`m new to the boards and I was hoping to learn a thing or two about detailing. If you guys every need an extra set of hands let me know, I am willing to help out granted I learn a thing or two :waxing:

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys sorry to butt in on the conversation about La Vic`s, but I live in san jose and my wife is in need of a full detail pretty bad. She has a 2002 Ford Escape and its black. It is in pretty bad shape...swirl marks, marring...the works. Can you guys help me with a detail some time in the next week or two. Her car is going into the body shop because someone keyed it and we should have it back by the end of the week if we drop it off this week sometime. It would be an interior and exterior detail. If you could PM me with some ideas on prices and how long it would take and your availability, it would be greatly apreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Getting it repainted? You might want to give it some time for the paint to cure before having one of us here going at it! Time would vary depending on the painting process, talk to ya body man!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your responses. We are currently in the process of looking for a good body shop, so I will let you guys know when we get it back. Black is such a pain!!!! Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like
    I just asked the same question in the main forum, LOL... I need a detailer! I work in Menlo Park and I am about to buy a second Infiniti M45. The car is perfect but the previous owner did not take care of the paint and so it`s got swirls and minor marring. The hood looks pretty icky.

Please PM me ASAP... Need to get this done because I can`t handle driving an icky car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys I`m going to need someone to give my car a nice exterior detail, its an 08` E90 in the infamous Jet Black, located in the San Jose area.... Open for a consultation/price, if all things go well I may need the same treatment for my 03` Subaru WRX Midnight Black. thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Uncandid, I`d check out B2 Perfection body shop.
    -Sam

Serving Northern California (East Bay) from

San Francisco, Berkeley, to San Jose.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the body shop recommendation, we`ll give them a call in the morning for an estimate. Thanks again!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information