Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve got 2 3 month old female Siberian Husky Puppies that need a good home, as quickly as possible. They are not pure breds, their mother was a mixed dog, I`m not sure with what, but the father was pure bred, so as far as I know they are 75% Siberian Husky.

We`ve only had them for a short time, but unfortunately we have to let them go due to an unforseen, and severe allergic reaction.

We were told the dogs had all of their shots, but they had no paperwork, so their vaccinations were restarted, and I will give the new owners all the paperwork we have on them.

We have named the dogs, Sascha, and Kiowa, but as the previous owner had not named them, they are still learning their names and do not always respond(Sascha is learning her name a lot faster than Kiowa and will at least turn her head most of the time).

Here is Kiowa, she is just over 16 lbs. She is grey and white, has a black nose, and has brown eyes with blue slivers on top.

Here is Sascha, she about 20 lbs, is a reddish brown and white, and has a mask over her face. Her eyes are both half brown, half blue. She also has a red nose.

Here`s the two of them together.

They are both very well mannered dogs, are very social and friendly towards people and other dogs, and they both like the water very much. They like to "sing" when they hear sirens and bells and such, and are little disobediant, which is typical of the breed, but I think also due to lack of disciplining from the previous owners(For exmaple, they like bolt out of the backyard when I open the gate even when I tell them "no" and "sit", but they are getting better, although I have not had much time to train them).

I would prefer not seperate them, but will if I can find the right home for them.

I`m asking $600 for the pair.

Please PM me for phone number if interested.

Post Thanks / Like
    hey george, good luck finding them warm, loving homes!

Post Thanks / Like
    Even though I`ve moved the dogs permanently outside for now, my condition is worsening, so I really need to find a home for these dogs quickly.

I`m changing to the price to $200 each, if you guys know of anyone that might be interested, please let me know by PM and I`ll give you my number thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    geez, i wish i were much closer to socal. those dogs are beautiful. good luck on finding a good home for the both of them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just to let everyone know, the puppies left this morning, and they`ll be going to a great home.

Thread Information