Post Thanks / Like
    JoshVette (Josh Ottmann) detailed my 2008 Mazdaspeed3 this week (the first for this car). Even though the car has only 1000 miles it has suffered tree sap (thanks to big trees in my backyard) - and the hood already has a few chips (thanks to the poor quality of Mazda`s paint jobs).

He did his "new car" treatment and the car looks much better - and is much better protected. Kudos to Josh for the job he did. He worked on the car for 3+ hours (the tree sap required a bit more work to remove). I can highly recommend him.

Lord willing, I`ll have him repeat the process in 4 months or so. In the meanwhile, I`ve ordered some Zaino products to keep the finish in top notch shape. Now I just need to empty my garage so I can actually get a car inside!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Belvadere
    JoshVette (Josh Ottmann) detailed my 2008 Mazdaspeed3 this week (the first for this car). Even though the car has only 1000 miles it has suffered tree sap (thanks to big trees in my backyard) - and the hood already has a few chips (thanks to the poor quality of Mazda`s paint jobs).

He did his "new car" treatment and the car looks much better - and is much better protected. Kudos to Josh for the job he did. He worked on the car for 3+ hours (the tree sap required a bit more work to remove). I can highly recommend him.

Lord willing, I`ll have him repeat the process in 4 months or so. In the meanwhile, I`ve ordered some Zaino products to keep the finish in top notch shape. Now I just need to empty my garage so I can actually get a car inside!

Hey, I`m just now seeing this thread.

You are very welcome, glad I could help restore your car back to it`s new condition.

See you in a few more for it`s next check up.:hifive:
    Perfection Is In The Details

Rated one of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine! :buffing:

Thread Information