Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 1995 black BMW with a several deep scratches (not keyed) and need paint repair and overall exterior TLC to make the paint look the best it can.

Can anyone help me? I`ve found that when I mention repairing deep scratches on a black car everyone scatters or says have it repainted but I would like to keep the original paint if possible.

I see some great work done on this board but it`s not something I would tackle myself.

Can anyone help? I`m in Napa but would be willing to drive a little if someone is good.

Thanks, Sky

Post Thanks / Like
    Are these scratches deep enough to be caught by a fingernail? I would really love to give you a hand but napa is pretty far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.ikon
    Are these scratches deep enough to be caught by a fingernail? I would really love to give you a hand but napa is pretty far.

Yes the worst ones can be felt by my fingernail. They are what bother me the most, white scratches show so much with the blank paint in direct sunlight. There are also some other scratches that aren`t as deep which could probably be polished out.

Sac is a little far but I would be willing to drive if someone could provide the help I need.

Sky

Post Thanks / Like
    Would you mind sending me a few pics and PMing me those shots?

Post Thanks / Like
    Would you mind sending me a few pics and PMing me those shots?

Yes I will. Daughter getting married in a few days so things are kind of crazy, but as soon as I can I will get you some pics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Please take your time. These are once in a lifetime moments.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck john! black e36 bmw are tough to work with. i would know hehe. sky from sac town?
    -Sam

Serving Northern California (East Bay) from

San Francisco, Berkeley, to San Jose.

Post Thanks / Like
    Napa. Well, thats why you`re here for guidance. Hahaha.

Post Thanks / Like
    oooh napa, buy a bottle of wine and work at the same time!
    -Sam

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve always wanted to go wine tasting at the vineyard. I think it would be cool to sip wine and eat crackers with some of the finest cheeses available.

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s a nice drive out to Napa too, very beautiful once you get on Hwy 12. I was out there for work a couple weeks ago and after I was done with my job I had some free time so I went into the local WalMart looking for a tool box and a particular allen wrench set and OMG, I seen sooooo many beautiful women in there it was unbelievable!! Not just pretty women, but jaw dropping gorgeous women. It was a very good first impression of the city!!!

Calistoga isn`t too far from Napa, about 30-40 minutes north, I found the best BBQ shack this side of the mississippi up there called Buster`s Southern BBQ. Mr.Ikon, if you end up making the drive down to Napa for this job, might as well make the short trip to Busters and treat yourself, trust me you won`t regret it! Besides, it`s a beautiful drive from Napa to Calistoga as well, and many places to stop along the way for wine tasting.
    I <3 Hi-Temp

Post Thanks / Like
    how are the roads, me and my car have been dying to find some nice scenic driving roads.

Post Thanks / Like
    how are the roads, me and my car have been dying to find some nice scenic driving roads.
    The roads are well taken care of, you may run into spots where they are doing some work to them but nothing to worry about.

You`re only one Hwy 12 for a short time, maybe 10 minutes or so, but it`s very beautiful. Then you get on Hwy 29 and take that all the way out to Calistoga. Have you ever been to Old Faithful geyser? That`s in Calistoga too, just a few minutes down the road from Busters. There`s plenty to see on the drive to Calistoga, it`s one of the better drives in this part of the state, IMO.

You can also take a trip up to Mt. Diablo in Walnut Creek. That was a fun drive for me and my buddies. I led a caravan of about 15 cars up to the top of it and it was breathtaking. If you like twisty roads with lots of scenery, this is the one for you. Going up was fun, but coming down is even better.

Ever been up to Angels Camp? That`s a pretty cool drive too. I like the twisties so when Hwy 4 gets real twisty as you get near, that`s when I really like that drive. And once you get into town you can take cave tours, go shopping in old town, have a picnic with your lady friend at the cozy little park, plenty of stuff to do there.

As you might be able to tell, I like scenic drives too
    I <3 Hi-Temp

Post Thanks / Like
    My new Koni suspensions are coming and finally get to put my H&R sports on my m3. I hope I get those on before the meet! You should come to the meet RKF.
    -Sam

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by artikxscout
    My new Koni suspensions are coming and finally get to put my H&R sports on my m3. I hope I get those on before the meet! You should come to the meet RKF.
    When is it? I`d love to come out and learn a few things, meet some of you so I can put a face with the name.
    I <3 Hi-Temp

Thread Information