Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Folks,

My first post here. Hope someone can help me out.

Can someone recommend a Clear Bra (or some similar 3M clear shield) installer

in the San Francisco Bay Area?

My 2006 Subie Outback is starting to get a few chips. From what i can gather from

clear bra websites this car is a rather difficult one for a DIY installation.

Thanks, I love this site!

Davey

Post Thanks / Like
    I would have Jeremy at Invisiguard do the job. I`ve heard so many good things about him and his work. If you google his name, you can see that how many satisfied customers, he has.

He`s a cool guy with a bunch of interesting stories and also a fellow subie (STI) owner, too. Here`s his contact info if you interested:

Jeremy

Invisiguard Mobile

San Francisco, CA

(707)328-5865

Invisiguard@sbcglobal.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Jumpman, does he use 3M?
    -Sam

Serving Northern California (East Bay) from

San Francisco, Berkeley, to San Jose.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jumpman!

I`ll give Jeremy a call.

David

Post Thanks / Like
    Premier Mobile Aesthetics Group

No affiliation, just a happy customer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by artikxscout
    Hey Jumpman, does he use 3M?

Yeah, he uses 3M.

Post Thanks / Like
    I found Elite Auto Films through Yelp when looking for someone to put a clear bra on my new 3 series coupe. I was willing to pay a bit extra to get the job done right, and in the end my choice came down to Premier and Elite Auto Films.

I ended up choosing Elite Auto Films not only because they offered a more competitive price, but because Goshan (the owner) answered all my questions (and there were many) promptly and thoroughly.

I was able to get a highly customized package put together, with coverage on my full hood, fenders, mirrors, as well as front and rear bumpers. Most people usually get the partial coverage on the front hood+fenders but I knew that the line--although it`s barely visible--would bother me, so I opted for the full hood and fenders. Goshan was very accommodating and a pleasure to work with.

(You might be wondering why I got the full coverage for the 3 series BMW - it`s because I`m pretty anal when it comes to my car. When I trade in for the m3 there`s no doubt that I`ll be back to get the full car clear bra`ed.)

The actual caliber of work was excellent - and he also mentioned that if I saw any problems I could bring it back and get it fixed at no charge. I believe they also offer a full warranty on their work for 7 years. They have done a number of high end cars as well--I saw a Bentley parked outside while I was there.

Bottom line - great quality of work, at a fair price. They aren`t the cheapest, but the fact that you`re paying to get a clear bra on your car means that you`re at least somewhat concerned about how your car looks, and a clear bra is something that you`ll definitely want done right. If you`re looking for a bay area clear bra installation I`d definitely consider Elite Auto.

Thread Information