Thread: San Francisco

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,

I worked as a detailer in Orange County, CA but I recently moved up to San Francisco. I`m not sure where I am able to go to wash my car? Does anyone know of a place that I can go that has a hose laying around? I`m not used to letting anyone else detail my car and I know how great of a job that I do on it myself.

The other thing I was thinking about is if anyone else in the area wants their car detailed, I can work out a discount for you to allow me to wash my own car after I finish yours? I brought up all of my products so nothing else is a problem.

Or possibly a fellow autopian on here wants to meet up and we can both wash our cars together at your place?

Im desperate I dont want my car to get swirled at Joe Schmoe`s down the street.
    - Aaron M

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I am in San Francisco.

As for hose... you`ll probably have to use the coin-op self car washing stations and just bring your own cleaning stuff. I know of one on Geary Street. Or go for the rinseless wash stuff like ONR.

If you are parking outside, you probably have noticed the fine soot that settles on the car every night. It comes off easy enough but makes a clean car dirty easily. One of the great things about SF water is that it rinses totally spotless and is clean enough to drink from the tap.

Sorry, can`t help you with the washing, I`m at my parents place and I don`t know if they`d welcome strangers coming over. :lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d let you use my place if it`s not too big of a hassle for you. It`s where I wash my own car...basically it`s on the driveway for the door that leads into the apartment garage. There are two doors leading into the same garage from the same street so you`re not really blocking anyone but I usually wake up super early on Sunday so I bother as few people as possible. I`m in Berkeley btw

Post Thanks / Like
    if you`d like, i have a large driveway/house you`d be able to use. only catch is i`m in sunnyvale, about 45 min south of SF. i`m actually looking for someone to detail my car or help me (i have a PC and all the stuff, just haven`t had any time to get to it the last couple weeks). let me know if you`d be interested and we can figure out the details

Post Thanks / Like
    i say we should all have a detailing meet

Post Thanks / Like
    and how about for the people in sacramento? are we not welcome? hahaha

Thread Information